Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Leisisteam!
i will try. thanks for the tip
anal that is all.
To be able to join:
minimum online time: 5 hours a day
Should be about possible.

Over the age of 14!(Yes i know you all are under 14 Kappa )
I am probably one of the oldest on RF (23).

You should be able to know how to mess with kids heads in a raid.
No big deal. Done it before on youtube streams with kids and on twitch.

Tell us about your skils of raiding.
I mostly call people or give a phone number (that is actually worth calling) to call. I further helped you book a hotel. I still can't believe the price for two nights is actually real. But we are oil sjeiks and we have millions on our account so we don't care.

Tell us something about your self(Not Real life info). About raids you do and like the most And things you find fun to do.
Prank calls is getting old!
I can give you pedophiles to talk to if you want. Or islamic communities, islamic schools, everything that is actually 100% halal. Further I like calling or chatting to spiritual healers, pastors, people that believe in the end of the world, people that talk about their dreams on stream etc.
Username: Davidi2232
My Primary Role: I have very good DDos skillz, also good at getting info out of people ie. Blackmail >:D
DDoS Knowledge: Advanced for my age.
Doxing Ability: 83%.
Have a mic?: Yes.
Extra Info: Lets raid, DDos and troll!
(10-01-2015, 05:17 PM)HanktheFreeze Wrote:  To be able to join:
minimum online time: 5 hours a day
Should be about possible.

Over the age of 14!(Yes i know you all are under 14 Kappa  )
I am probably one of the oldest on RF (23).

You should be able to know how to mess with kids heads in a raid.
No big deal. Done it before on youtube streams with kids and on twitch.

Tell us about your skils of raiding.
I mostly call people or give a phone number (that is actually worth calling) to call. I further helped you book a hotel. I still can't believe the price for two nights is actually real. But we are oil sjeiks and we have millions on our account so we don't care.

Tell us something about your self(Not Real life info). About raids you do and like the most And things you find fun to do.
Prank calls is getting old!
I can give you pedophiles to talk to if you want. Or islamic communities, islamic schools, everything that is actually 100% halal. Further I like calling or chatting to spiritual healers, pastors, people that believe in the end of the world, people that talk about their dreams on stream etc.

I must say this is a really good app. so i would like to say. Welcome to the team! Aproved!
(10-02-2015, 12:21 AM)davidi2232 Wrote:  Username: Davidi2232
My Primary Role: I have very good DDos skillz, also good at getting info out of people ie. Blackmail >:D
DDoS Knowledge: Advanced for my age.
Doxing Ability: 83%.
Have a mic?: Yes.
Extra Info: Lets raid, DDos and troll!

i like the app. buts its very short. Also you dont have to put up your skype. but i will give you a try. Aproved on triel.
hahahaha i love isis love trolling people i really know how to mess with kids i do it all the time Angel 
im almost 6-7 hours a day on computer always like to see the reaction out of people i almost laugh at anything i see
Yee Bruv im leaving cause u got permbanned and after being in a hangout with u am like nah bruv so if admin can acknowledge im not in this team that would be great
I am not banned Keepo
No ur not Kappa
i do the rfs whenever i can... i am good at manipulating... i know a guy, atleast 20 of them that can help in situations,i obey shit ppl tell me, atm learning motha russian to expand my spectrum of people to raid... i can gather up alot of people in raids (i notify when djkaty is on) due to my voice that sounds like i am 12 and drunk at times i can easily earn the trust of targets...

notible raids:Countless Raids on Kevinzortv and DjKaty

times i raid:atleast 1 time a week

only 1 problem i have... i was unce falsly permabanned...

Mod of dubtrack.fm/join/gas-the-juice

I know how to get into the head of the victim,what i usually do is use 2 accounts 1 that is the enemy 1 that is the ally... the enemy goes and talks about how the streamer is shit, while the ally makes the enemy shut up... afterwards i get a bunch of people in there, and then i look like the good guy
Isis accept me KappaRoss

Du er muskuløs

Age 17
skype ye
time: 4 weeks 1 day
Mod on this site
Yes i know how to raid and prank call