Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Leisisteam!
Star 
We are a team that raids on any site we can raid people on.
we also spook pedos to do stuff. Or anoy them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

dont dox RF members.

dont swat. Or make anykinds of things related to the police!

dont make bomb treat/calls about bombs!

dont be salty to others in the team (1st = warning) (2st = kick of the team)

If you get over 2 weeks ban on RF. you will automated be kicked from the team(with an chance to join again).

If you get perma banned on RF. You will get automated Banned from the team(With no chance to join again What so ever)

dont interrupt an prank call when someone speak. if you start whiteknighting. You will be kicked!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things we do/raids we do:

Raid on twitch(and so on)
Raid pedos(aka. troll them)
And alot more!

----------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be able to join:
minimum online time: 5 hours a day
Over the age of 14!(Yes i know you all are under 14 Kappa  )
You should be able to know how to mess with kids heads in a raid.
Tell us about your skils of raiding
Tell us something about your self(Not Real life info). About raids you do and like the most And things you find fun to do.
Prank calls is getting old!

[Image: 1420097412279.gif]
I kappa everyday, pls let me join i am 9 i can the whole jihad isis song hello hello
(09-21-2015, 12:28 PM)mukly Wrote:  I kappa everyday, pls let me join i am 9 i can the whole jihad isis song hello hello

Read it first Kappa
Over a week in time check my profile
got the skype
Used to do prank calls with frankinzetien and senpainoodles b4 both were banned saw u said prank calls getting old i agree, trolling peds are allways fun found a couple sites that if you enter a zip code finds pedos in area and has up to date info on them that we can fuck with them

About my self: I have black grill peperoni nipples, rading is fun, Im not a nigger, I laugh at almost anything,
(09-29-2015, 08:46 AM)ImAHorse Wrote:  17
Over a week in time check my profile
got the skype
Used to do prank calls with frankinzetien and senpainoodles b4 both were banned saw u said prank calls getting old i agree, trolling peds are allways fun found a couple sites that if you enter a zip code finds pedos in area and has up to date info on them that we can fuck with them

About my self: I have black grill peperoni nipples, rading is fun, Im not a nigger, I laugh at almost anything,

Can you tell me more about your self. like, What raids do you do must?

otherwise. this apply is Aproved!
ok hmm well im 22 i love isis and annie my best friends i also like doing prank calls and ddosing and doxing people im always up late i have peperoni nipples
im not a nigger i know some arabic cause i have a friend from palistine that i talk to alot on the phone i have actually met kappa at twitchcon hes so sexy i gave
him a big hug i would also like to twerk for isis one day
Ban reason: Bye (Permanent)
(09-29-2015, 09:54 AM)4ChanReporter Wrote:  ok hmm well im 22 i love isis and annie  my best friends i also like doing prank calls and  ddosing and doxing people im always up late i have peperoni nipples
im not a nigger i know some arabic cause i have a friend from palistine that i talk to alot on the phone  i have actually met kappa at twitchcon hes so sexy  i gave
him a big hug i would also like to  twerk for isis one day

Nice. but a bit weird about the twerking part, unleash you are a girl. Then give me a call Wink
im happy to say you are Aproved!
Welcome to the team!  Sick Heart Nazimods
I am 17.
I mess with kids' head every day.

I am an effective manipulator, I love to manipulate with all sorts of people. I bought a booter and a vpn some time ago, and I was telling the streamer that maybe he and I could "talk" together over Skype. So he gave me his Skype, and then I found his IP and then DDoS'ed it. I must admit that I can't do Doxing (too stupid roflmao). But I do have some knowledge on programming some programs which could fuck a whole computer up (or troll the streamer)! I also have some knowledge on RAT'ing.

I find pretty much every raiding funny. I love to see people's reactions when they experience their computer breaking down right in front of their eyes lol. I find everything funny, so no worries in that case!

I also speak good English and fluent Danish (lol)

Would be happy to join ya!
(09-29-2015, 10:49 AM)kevin420blaze Wrote:  I am 17.
I mess with kids' head every day.

I am an effective manipulator, I love to manipulate with all sorts of people. I bought a booter and a vpn some time ago, and I was telling the streamer that maybe he and I could "talk" together over Skype. So he gave me his Skype, and then I found his IP and then DDoS'ed it. I must admit that I can't do Doxing (too stupid roflmao). But I do have some knowledge on programming some programs which could fuck a whole computer up (or troll the streamer)! I also have some knowledge on RAT'ing.

I find pretty much every raiding funny. I love to see people's reactions when they experience their computer breaking down right in front of their eyes lol. I find everything funny, so no worries in that case!

I also speak good English and fluent Danish (lol)

Would be happy to join ya!

This is a nice apply. We also need someone who has an little experience in programming and such. Aproved!
welcome to the team Smile
Username: LordOfGAWW.
Your Primary Role: I have been told to have a deep voice for my age, I can record streams probably not high quality, but I can most likely edit it for you since I have Sony Vegas.
Have you done hangout raids before: No, however I am really interested in it.
How good is your editingand recording skills: Meh. Could learn more if needed.
DDoS Knowledge: None.
Doxing Ability: None.
Have a mic?: Yes.
Extra Info: Not interested in doing permanent damage the streamer's computer. I also understand if i'm to young :(
(09-29-2015, 03:59 PM)LordOfGAWW Wrote:  Username: LordOfGAWW.
Your Primary Role: I have been told to have a deep voice for my age, I can record streams probably not high quality, but I can most likely edit it for you since I have Sony Vegas.
Have you done hangout raids before: No, however I am really interested in it.
How good is your editingand recording skills: Meh. Could learn more if needed.
DDoS Knowledge: None.
Doxing Ability: None.
Have a mic?: Yes.
Extra Info: Not interested in doing permanent damage the streamer's computer. I also understand if i'm to young :(

Yea the age is not what i wanted. i will try and give you a try on the team. Aproved for triel first!
Can you please troll and fuck with this guy? He's the definition of a pedophile and broadcasts on his channel literally every night no joke.

chaturbate.com/ashhole43