Leaving RF for some months
by SmellyWilly - May 02, 2021 at 08:13 PM
Hi fellow Vinny Troia Admirers,

Due to certain reasons I will have to leave RF for at least a couple of months. I'm not sure If I will ever be back, but I guess it was fun while it lasted.

Much Love your Smelly Willy Heart
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Months (1m, 3w, 4d remaining).
Ban Reason: Requested Ban
Ok
:(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F to pay respects to this humble user.
I never get people that make threads to quit. Real people that quit never do that, they just leave...  Nevertheless you’re a cool guy.
(May 04, 2021 at 12:01 AM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: F to pay respects to this humble user.

Could you pm me. I don't wanna give away too much but all I can say is Troglodyte/Vi/viskeet, twistyyy. All I listened to is metal.
(May 04, 2021 at 12:01 AM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: F to pay respects to this humble user.

I got F macro'd to autofire for posts like this.
That was a great userid - SmellyWilly, I am sure they will be back, they always come back

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Leaving RF & No Longer Racist CBT 6 146 April 02, 2021 at 01:21 AM
Last Post: xtwolfx1
Trump trying to fuck bitcoin before leaving the office? Sosolapute 6 308 January 29, 2021 at 04:52 AM
Last Post: m4lL0c
Leaving Discord anyone knows better platform? GigaBytus 22 1,026 July 21, 2020 at 02:18 AM
Last Post: KILLKIKES