Learn new skills : Your method and high quality skills
by sleepy99 - January 27, 2021 at 09:39 AM
Hi 

What skills you like to learn ? And why ? How can help you improve your life ?!

I start learning about marketing and psychology and social skills . 

I read books and youtube .

How about you ?
l3az bro =====$=$$$===>
(January 27, 2021 at 10:18 AM)pedrogarcia Wrote: l3az bro =====$=$$$===>

marhbaa Smile  ayhaja ana hnaya
Video courses, youtube, udemy, ...etc
A good mix of videos to break up the monotony of solely focusing on books is what I do as well. One of the best ways (sounds kind of crazy) is to put yourself in hypothetical scenarios in your head about how you would react with your newly found knowledge or changing thought process to certain situations.

This is true especially with the social skills stuff. Given everyone seems for the most part affected by the COVID stuff, it's kind of hard to practice in real life.

Regarding learning technical stuff, I mostly practice on vulnerable VMs, code programs, or use PacketTracer from Cisco.
'dressing game'. I've seen videos of guys who do it so expertly it's amazing. The killing part I have down, it's after that. It's a race against the clock.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Question] Where to learn? EasyToCarbonate12 1 222 February 28, 2021 at 07:14 PM
Last Post: supermari0
What are your your After-Corona resolutions ? php0day 36 2,906 August 31, 2020 at 02:20 AM
Last Post: Mmmph
Who Else Wants to Learn About Runescape Mobile? mmotanknba 0 1,176 December 14, 2017 at 07:43 AM
Last Post: mmotanknba