Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leakbase.pw is still up.
Their Twitter says that it's due to their maintenance.
leakbase only had 18 user hacked
their dbs r bad tho
i suggest u guys check out dataleak.ru they have nice dbs
Ban reason: Scamming. Ban Appeal if you wish to provide your side of the story. (Permanent)
what is leakbase and what is leakedsource? is this like HIBP?
Lel their db collection is reeally poor. They claim they have 3billion+ accs and I have 90% of their dbs and that's not true at all lmfao. They just suck (not to mention their price)
(05-08-2017, 08:57 AM)lolcol Wrote:  Lel their db collection is reeally poor. They claim they have 3billion+ accs and I have 90% of their dbs and that's not true at all lmfao. They just suck (not to mention their price)

not poor, tons of private dbs, developer is very good coder, fast answer, no ignoring.
Ban reason: Leaching, Advertising His Forum and Being a Retard.
[email protected] 78.63.180.207 162.219.178.171 (Permanent)
(05-08-2017, 09:01 AM)Tedas Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 08:57 AM)lolcol Wrote:  Lel their db collection is reeally poor. They claim they have 3billion+ accs and I have 90% of their dbs and that's not true at all lmfao. They just suck (not to mention their price)

not poor, tons of private dbs, developer is very good coder, fast answer, no ignoring.

THey got hacked more than once, the dbs they use are 90% public and the only private dbs that they had(yugioh duel network), they removed it.
The price is overestimated( you can't sell a product for the same price that leakedsource had) and yet they claim they are the best. Even I do have more private dbs that they have. 

Their website is vulnerable, not safe,insecure and they are arrogant. Although they got hacked, they tried to talk like "big boys" claiming they didn't got hacked, but something else got hacked bla bla bla and then some days later, still got hacked.
(05-08-2017, 09:06 AM)lolcol Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 09:01 AM)Tedas Wrote:  

THey got hacked more than once, the dbs they use are 90% public and the only private dbs that they had(yugioh duel network), they removed it.
The price is overestimated( you can't sell a product for the same price that leakedsource had) and yet they claim they are the best. Even I do have more private dbs that they have. 

Their website is vulnerable, not safe,insecure and they are arrogant. Although they got hacked, they tried to talk like "big boys" claiming they didn't got hacked, but something else got hacked bla bla bla and then some days later, still got hacked.
but still, idk i love them, bye
Ban reason: Leaching, Advertising His Forum and Being a Retard.
[email protected] 78.63.180.207 162.219.178.171 (Permanent)
I'd need to see this. Please let me in. :-)
What was on this site? I missed the party
its about database leaks and hacking accounts ^^^
Ban reason: Scamming. Ban Appeal if you wish to provide your side of the story. (Permanent)
Except for Leakbase.pw, any other recommendation?
they suck they totally suck balls