Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
LeMemeTeam Cridet-Zachecho
Hey guys, I go by the name of Cridet, I'm leader and founder of LeMemeTeam the first group to use the twitch support technique, now that it evolved out of the group everyone else is doing it.

Some info about me:
I'm friends with everyone until they disrespect me or make threats, they all call me the one not to be fucked with.
I'm grey hat hacker and I can program in 5 languages, I specialize in finding 0-day exploits on forums *cough* hint hint alphas
I'm a pretty good social engineer, not the best, I can convince anyone anything really.
The number of people I've raided and token over their streams is too many to count, I enjoy classical music.
Also I'm not going to help people with the following problems: "OMG, I was banned in a game, plz hack it and unban me" "Can you hack my friends facebook account" "Can you DDOS for me", you get the idea.
Leave any questions you have in the comments.
(03-21-2015, 05:20 PM)Zachecho Wrote:  Hey guys, I go by the name of Cridet, I'm leader and founder of LeMemeTeam the first group to use the twitch support technique, now that it evolved out of the group everyone else is doing it.

Some info about me:
I'm friends with everyone until they disrespect me or make threats, they all call me the one not to be fucked with.
I'm grey hat hacker and I can program in 5 languages, I specialize in finding 0-day exploits on forums *cough* hint hint alphas
I'm a pretty good social engineer, not the best, I can convince anyone anything really.
The number of people I've raided and token over their streams is too many to count, I enjoy classical music.
Also I'm not going to help people with the following problems: "OMG, I was banned in a game, plz hack it and unban me" "Can you hack my friends facebook account" "Can you DDOS for me", you get the idea.
Leave any questions you have in the comments.
but do you suck dick?
Hey man welcome, nice to see some alphas members here
but do you suck dick?