Latest Colorado Voter list, 5-1-2019
by Crazyoldfart - June 06, 2019 at 02:26 AM
I know, 21 days is not long enough, but with me, I have no way of doing this any other way at the moment & seeing as they are Voter lists I posted today, they need to be moved to the permanent database server. For now, someone can create a mirror. Do what ever you want, I'm just "trying" to keep you folks updated on these. I save EVERY file, one person is added, another removed & another has moved to a new location. (plus, they drop dead every now & then, so then you can look to see if the dead guy is still voting for Republicans.) Trump is the biggest disgrace to ever hit the White House. Nixon was a Saint, compared to this fucking shit head asshole.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Colorado Voters 5-1-2019.rar (307.416 MB)

The file will be available on the server for the next 21 days.
(June 06, 2019 at 02:26 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: I know, 21 days is not long enough, but with me, I have no way of doing this any other way at the moment & seeing as they are Voter lists I posted today, they need to be moved to the permanent database server. For now, someone can create a mirror. Do what ever you want, I'm just "trying" to keep you folks updated on these. I save EVERY file, one person is added, another removed & another has moved to a new location. (plus, they drop dead every now & then, so then you can look to see if the dead guy is still voting for Republicans.) Trump is the biggest disgrace to ever hit the White House. Nixon was a Saint, compared to this fucking shit head asshole.

Seems the other two Voter lists got picked up & this one didn't. Its the newest one for Colorado, the Pot Smoking Capital of the country, along with Washington state & a few others. A real Rocky Mountain High !!
(June 06, 2019 at 02:26 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: I know, 21 days is not long enough, but with me, I have no way of doing this any other way at the moment & seeing as they are Voter lists I posted today, they need to be moved to the permanent database server. For now, someone can create a mirror. Do what ever you want, I'm just "trying" to keep you folks updated on these. I save EVERY file, one person is added, another removed & another has moved to a new location. (plus, they drop dead every now & then, so then you can look to see if the dead guy is still voting for Republicans.) Trump is the biggest disgrace to ever hit the White House. Nixon was a Saint, compared to this fucking shit head asshole.

[Hidden Content]  

I added a mirror
thanks mate good data
Have any other "southern" state voter lists?

TX, LA, GA, MS, AL

Thanks!
BoringApe Wrote:
Crazyoldfart Wrote:I know, 21 days is not long enough, but with me, I have no way of doing this any other way at the moment & seeing as they are Voter lists I posted today, they need to be moved to the permanent database server. For now, someone can create a mirror. Do what ever you want, I'm just "trying" to keep you folks updated on these. I save EVERY file, one person is added, another removed & another has moved to a new location. (plus, they drop dead every now & then, so then you can look to see if the dead guy is still voting for Republicans.) Trump is the biggest disgrace to ever hit the White House. Nixon was a Saint, compared to this fucking shit head asshole.

[Hidden Content]  

I added a mirror

Thanks again for everything you do, your the best. Still need your help with the 'thing' I told you about in a message. Tried it again & can't get it ??????????

ch3ckmate Wrote:Have any other "southern" state voter lists?

TX, LA, GA, MS, AL

Thanks!

Did you look at the databases page on here ? https://raidforums.com/Announcement-Data...x-CLICK-ME  They have one county of Texas. (I have a few more). They have Georgia (I also think I posted the Absentee Voters for it) & a piece of Alabama (Not a statewide list, but where they hate abortions & still sleep with their sisters), not the whole enchilada. Plus, they should have "Prince William County Virginia", where John Wayne Bobbitt lived when his wife (Lorena Bobbitt) tried making him into a woman, by wackin' his willy & tossing it out the window, as she made her escape. lol !! In case your not old enough to remember it, read about it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt  . They also have North Carolina, Arkansas, Missouri, Florida, Oklahoma (before the tornado's blew it away), Some of them I have updated or added Absentee lists. Just look around on here. I'm looking to get Kentucky, the Full Texas Voter list, Wisconsin & a few others, if they ever get around to posting them. Somebody has a copy & needs to cut loose of it, before they are all dead & gone & it becomes historical.

TX, LA, GA, MS, AL

Thanks!

Just for you, I'm posting something to help you with Mississippi. I already posted the phone records & this will work with that. Remember this, the more data you have, the better. Historical stuff works right along with anything that is up to date. I use them all to LOCATE people, no matter how old or new the file is, as long as it has 3 solid pieces of information on a person, I can LOCATE them today with it. Look for MISSISSIPPI to get that file.
(June 14, 2019 at 10:52 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:

TX, LA, GA, MS, AL

Thanks!

Just for you, I'm posting something to help you with Mississippi. I already posted the phone records & this will work with that. Remember this, the more data you have, the better. Historical stuff works right along with anything that is up to date. I use them all to LOCATE people, no matter how old or new the file is, as long as it has 3 solid pieces of information on a person, I can LOCATE them today with it. Look for MISSISSIPPI to get that file.

Thanks, I found it!
If you are looking for some editing help to complete your papers you should probably hire the real experts. Take a look at the best writing services www.grademiners.com/editing-help to get instant assistance.
(June 12, 2019 at 02:34 AM)ch3ckmate Wrote: Have any other "southern" state voter lists?

TX, LA, GA, MS, AL

Thanks!

TX, LA, GA, MS, AL, Georgia is in the database list, Texas has I believe one county (I have quite a few more), Alabama is on here too, a partial list & I have an old Mississippi list, but it does not look like a Voter list & I think I posted it. The Voter data was removed in it, because the file was used to LOCATE people, not having anything to do with Voting, we do that, remove the other things. Louisiana, I don't know of any being available. They used to crowd fund getting Voter lists on here, but not anymore. I just wish that the person who had those lists would pop up & let us know how we can get a copy, with posting the crowd funding stuff that got all the attention. I still want a few copies & they aren't doing them any good, if they aren't being made available somewhere. I'm sure they still have those lists & are still updating them, but how to contact them is another story.
Is the Link still valid and up? making sure before I spend my 8 credits :(

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 1,207 228,143 10 hours ago
Last Post: jeffrn
100 Millions Database for Trading USA Latest dubizzle 12 1,087 October 14, 2019 at 12:54 PM
Last Post: hidehacker
Xoffer.hk The latest database leaked 45K jimouesa01 6 508 October 11, 2019 at 04:56 PM
Last Post: ladymissmama