Landlords are cunts
by Sunsingerlock - October 28, 2020 at 12:25 PM
They just are. Britain is steeped in Landlord class culture, and I for 1, think they should be abolished. 

Owning property to lease out at a profit for the luxury of having somewhere to sleep that isn't cold, or wet, or dark, isn't a life goal, at all.

Parasites.
(October 28, 2020 at 12:25 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: They just are. Britain is steeped in Landlord class culture, and I for 1, think they should be abolished. 

Owning property to lease out at a profit for the luxury of having somewhere to sleep that isn't cold, or wet, or dark, isn't a life goal, at all.

Parasites.

.....just buy a house Tongue
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
(October 28, 2020 at 12:28 PM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 28, 2020 at 12:25 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: They just are. Britain is steeped in Landlord class culture, and I for 1, think they should be abolished. 

Parasites.

Easier said than done mate! :p Everyone should just be given a home. There's like 3 empty houses, to every homeless person, there's no reason why can't just let everyone have a place to live.
Um..... Lock, you okay there buddy?
(October 28, 2020 at 12:39 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

Parasites.

Easier said than done mate! :p Everyone should just be given a home. There's like 3 empty houses, to every homeless person, there's no reason why can't just let everyone have a place to live.

I'd love to see all the homeless people exterminated.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
(October 28, 2020 at 01:21 PM)vladthefucker Wrote: Um..... Lock, you okay there buddy?

Aha! Yeah, I'm fine! I'm just espousing some political/social nonsense, because reading up about the landlord class in the UK is extremely infuriating!

(October 28, 2020 at 01:28 PM)thekilob Wrote:

Parasites.

Wouldn't homeless with a decent skill support provide for the economy as a work force though?
(October 28, 2020 at 01:58 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 28, 2020 at 01:21 PM)vladthefucker Wrote: Um..... Lock, you okay there buddy?

Aha! Yeah, I'm fine! I'm just espousing some political/social nonsense, because reading up about the landlord class in the UK is extremely infuriating!

Parasites.

Wouldn't homeless with a decent skill support provide for the economy as a work force though?
Ah....you should see some of the stuff on Reddit
(October 28, 2020 at 01:58 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

Parasites.

I mean, you could use them as slaves, sure.... try making that actually work though...
just blackmail you landlord personally and hell shit his pants
I feel you. Had a lot of crappy landlords in the past, there isn't anything much you can do either.
@Sunsingerlock word! the building I live in is owned by a son of a bitch who calls up tenants and asks them to pay the remaining cents no matter what. Last month, he called up an old lady living upstairs asking her to pay the remaining 10 fucking cents. She has been paying rent for the last 10 years, no delays or skips but here he is, that mother fucker sinking so low to ask her to pay what's left.

This bastard owns buildings after buildings in Canada, Bahamas, and the United Kingdom.

Parasites.

But the landlord isn't forcing you and putting a gun to your head telling you you have to rent it...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Niggers, and cunts 2.0 RFiscool 7 1,960 March 17, 2017 at 05:19 AM
Last Post: redartharas3
can I swat cunts J3S0NX 3 1,577 May 26, 2015 at 06:14 PM
Last Post: SirDogeRaidson