Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIL PEEP.
(04-12-2018, 05:18 PM)Omitted Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 03:32 AM)Noxy Wrote:  
(04-11-2018, 06:22 PM)Omitted Wrote:  
(04-11-2018, 06:01 PM)Noxy Wrote:  In all respect, I fucking loved his music when I heard it before his death which was so fucking sad. In all honestly, I had huge respect for him and would've loved to be a supportive fan for him.

lol imagine being sad over someone's death when they talk about how they're on the verge of fuckin dying in their music hahahahha

Fucking oath mate. All the guy needed is to see more support and shit. Feel sorry for the family.

ur right dude, i doubt he got any support from fans when he was making music. and i seriously doubt that he took drugs just to stick to that depressing, verge of death mentality that his fans loved so much simply because its incredibly fucking sad. right?

The music is a clear indication and especially when his mum was talking about him when he was at school like, the kids parents would tell there son not talk talk with lil peep because of the tattoos and shit. 
it was all fucked up and that is what led up to his music. 

Would've loved to be his friend and being there listening to his music. All we can do is just appreciate his music and enjoy it and anyone that hates it can fuck off.
(04-05-2018, 06:16 PM)Artless Wrote:  As you can tell by my profile picture, I am a massive Gus fan. Amazing lyricist and very talented musician. Personally has helped me through a lot and was wondering if any of you guys enjoyed listening to him?

No. LIL RIP
(04-13-2018, 08:24 AM)Noxy Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 05:18 PM)Omitted Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 03:32 AM)Noxy Wrote:  
(04-11-2018, 06:22 PM)Omitted Wrote:  
(04-11-2018, 06:01 PM)Noxy Wrote:  In all respect, I fucking loved his music when I heard it before his death which was so fucking sad. In all honestly, I had huge respect for him and would've loved to be a supportive fan for him.

lol imagine being sad over someone's death when they talk about how they're on the verge of fuckin dying in their music hahahahha

Fucking oath mate. All the guy needed is to see more support and shit. Feel sorry for the family.

ur right dude, i doubt he got any support from fans when he was making music. and i seriously doubt that he took drugs just to stick to that depressing, verge of death mentality that his fans loved so much simply because its incredibly fucking sad. right?

The music is a clear indication and especially when his mum was talking about him when he was at school like, the kids parents would tell there son not talk talk with lil peep because of the tattoos and shit. 
it was all fucked up and that is what led up to his music. 

Would've loved to be his friend and being there listening to his music. All we can do is just appreciate his music and enjoy it and anyone that hates it can fuck off.

preach. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qEfXjdZrWg , the memorial live stream is so fucking sad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lil peep grzybencjusz216pl 4 384 10-08-2018, 05:32 AM
Last Post: BoringApe
  Lil toenail fvck 0 441 10-25-2017, 07:48 PM
Last Post: fvck
  Anybody listens to Lil Pump, XXX Revoltinjo 5 860 07-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: miomao