Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIL PEEP.
Music 
As you can tell by my profile picture, I am a massive Gus fan. Amazing lyricist and very talented musician. Personally has helped me through a lot and was wondering if any of you guys enjoyed listening to him?
nah this nigga hella goofy, made stoner music and died overdosing on drugs and everyone was surprised by it. edgy music for edgy teens.
he went to sleep, then nobody heard of him again.
Ban reason: Was given second chance but continued scamming users, 92.40.249.82 [email protected] (Permanent)
he just gets the kids on the xans
I think he is more relevant now then he was alive.
Good rap, I love the songs of this rapper.
In all respect, I fucking loved his music when I heard it before his death which was so fucking sad. In all honestly, I had huge respect for him and would've loved to be a supportive fan for him.
(04-11-2018, 06:01 PM)Noxy Wrote:  In all respect, I fucking loved his music when I heard it before his death which was so fucking sad. In all honestly, I had huge respect for him and would've loved to be a supportive fan for him.

lol imagine being sad over someone's death when they talk about how they're on the verge of fuckin dying in their music hahahahha
(04-11-2018, 06:22 PM)Omitted Wrote:  
(04-11-2018, 06:01 PM)Noxy Wrote:  In all respect, I fucking loved his music when I heard it before his death which was so fucking sad. In all honestly, I had huge respect for him and would've loved to be a supportive fan for him.

lol imagine being sad over someone's death when they talk about how they're on the verge of fuckin dying in their music hahahahha

Fucking oath mate. All the guy needed is to see more support and shit. Feel sorry for the family.
i dont like lil peep is only sad e.e
Lil' Peep was probably one of the best soundcloud rappers along with XXXTentacion and Post Malone. The vibe, the lyrics, the music videos all added up into this one big storm of emotions. People can make jokes about him overdosing, or him doing hardcore drugs. But he one of the only rappers out there where teenagers suffering depression or going through a hard time can relate to his music. Smh
(04-12-2018, 03:32 AM)Noxy Wrote:  
(04-11-2018, 06:22 PM)Omitted Wrote:  

Fucking oath mate. All the guy needed is to see more support and shit. Feel sorry for the family.

ur right dude, i doubt he got any support from fans when he was making music. and i seriously doubt that he took drugs just to stick to that depressing, verge of death mentality that his fans loved so much simply because its incredibly fucking sad. right?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lil peep grzybencjusz216pl 4 420 10-08-2018, 05:32 AM
Last Post: BoringApe
  Lil toenail fvck 0 461 10-25-2017, 07:48 PM
Last Post: fvck
  Anybody listens to Lil Pump, XXX Revoltinjo 5 890 07-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: miomao