Advertisements:

LETS WRITE A LETTER TO VICE!
One Word, Or Sentence At A Time. Since There Is A Character Limit You Can Put :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: At The End Of Your Word Or Letter, And It Will Not Count.

You Can Post More Than Once, As Long As It Isnt Right After Yourself

CURRENT LETTER

Dear Nigger, I hope you had a nice life. The End. i was really upset by your story about the faggot that microwaved his laptop. Marblecake, also The Game. Also: Coder_M is sexy. Unfortunately it was giving him diabetes, so we had to revoke it, we will infect you with the system32 virus and make all your servers rip. We are 4chan, we never forgive. your news game is weak and we never forget. Unless we cant remember. We aren't actually 4chan we are 9gag and we are ebaumsworld, OP likes dicks in his mouth. can we have ur nigger dick because we 2 small. Unfortunately demagnetizing the electrolytes did not cure his Autism; Tweedle Squad will be funding the next generation of Autism treatment. im going to rape you m9. If you dont meet our demands we will 420 backflip for a full week. Cock and ball torture (CBT) is a sexual activity involving torture of the male genitals. This may involve directly painful activities, such as wax play, genital spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging, urethral play, tickle torture, erotic electrostimulation or even kicking. I am Infact Jewish, and I think you are really hitler. Moonman Is God, Ayy Lmao. Sincerely, AHAHAHAHHAHH! YOUR FAT!

I Will Start.

Dear
Nigger i hope you had a nice life
The end.
15chars
i was really upset by your story about the faggot that microwaved his laptop.
Marblecake, also The Game.
Also: Coder_M is sexy.
we will infect you with the system32 virus
and make all your servers rip
we are 4chan, we never forgive
your news game is weak
and we never forget. Unless we cant remember.
We aren't actually 4chan we are 9gag and we are ebaumsworld, OP likes dicks in his mouth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets play a game Raindrop 3 102 Yesterday, 12:13 AM
Last Post: MrL33tH4x0rmm
  Reply to this thread with the letter "G" Based Qwerty 36 2,166 09-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Root6752
  Lets Rank the Starwars Films vosab123 0 165 06-03-2017, 12:42 AM
Last Post: vosab123
  Love letter BRK 9 649 06-15-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: YellowRain
  Trigger up your feminists lets go RawrXD 1 325 04-15-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Apotheosis彡