Kyle Rittenhouse found NOT guilty
by jakuzi - November 23, 2021 at 05:51 AM
Rittenhouse case has grabbed much attention. And he was found not guilty. Besides the usual gun in good men's hands argument. I am deeply troubled by the fact the police has done absolutely nothing during the shooting. From Rittenhouse perspective, a truck of armed police didn't help him escape pursuit of 3 black men who were later shot by him. From the shot victims' perspective, 3 cars of police didn't stop Rittenhouse on his way out after shooting. So, why the fuck we neeeed police at all? This is total BS.
The defund the police movement I'm worried is going to lead to Federal policing instead the desired that was hoped for in USA.

Also it wasn't 3 black men that he shot

However I do feel the sentiment your trying to convey
(November 23, 2021 at 05:55 AM)whitetantra Wrote: The defund the police movement I'm worried is going to lead to Federal policing instead the desired that was hoped for in USA.

Also it wasn't 3 black men that he shot

However I do feel the sentiment your trying to convey
Thanks for pointing it out. Yeah, I went back to the news. You are right. Yet, IMHO, Federal agencies has next to zero authority on state internal matters. We are not a republic. This is a given.
*shrugs* He's got a career now, what a fucking great system.
It's best not to worry about issues that don't affect you personally. So I wont.
its a very tragic and sad story
(November 23, 2021 at 04:35 PM)kraghav23 Wrote: its a very tragic and sad story

Yeah man. Its a sad state of affairs.
HUH WHAT HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY ??? wtf

But Kyle was a white supremacist!!!!

-there is no objective evidence that Rittenhouse is connected to any white supremacist groups or holds those views. He was a lifeguard, part of a police explorer program and a firefighter cadet at a fire department in Antioch.

Kyle drove 20 miles to Kenosha???

-Kyle's family lived in Kenosha: his dad, grandma, aunt uncle and cousins. On the morning of the riots, he went to downtown Kenosha with his sister and friends to look at the damage. He spent a couple of hours cleaning graffiti off of local schools.

Kyle took a gun across state lines???

-As we learned from the trial, Kyle went to Kenosha for his job the night before the shootings. He was already in Kenosha, staying at a friend's house. The gun never crossed state lines.

WTF it was illegal for him to have the gun anyways??

-According to Wisconsin law, 17 year olds cannot carry rifles if they are short barreled. Rittenhouse's weapon was not short barreled, so he carried it legally. The charge was thrown out for this reason.

He brought a gun to a riot looking to kill people???

-There is no reason to believe Kyle intended to kill anyone. He showed up with his rifle and a first aid kit. Based on video evidence, Kyle was offering medical assistance to protestors. At one point, he was putting out fires. After being pursued by multiple individuals who were aggressors and threatened Kyle's life, he defended himself. The trial made clear Kyle was never the aggressor.

LOL he fled the crime scene ???

-Kyle attempted to turn himself in immediately after the shooting, but the police were unaware of the situation and dealt with the riots. They turned him away. The following day, Kyle turned himself in and cooperated with the police.

Kyle's victims didn't deserve to die !!!

-Kyle only shot in self defense. Had he not, those attacking him would have likely killed him. One of the aggressors was a serial child molester. Another held his family at knife point. Another was a felon. These aggressors had a history of criminal behavior.
(November 23, 2021 at 03:15 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: *shrugs* He's got a career now, what a fucking great system.
Yeah. He just said on the Fox News "I support BLM". That smells like a real politician. Won't surprise me if he decides to run a few years later.

(November 23, 2021 at 04:47 PM)SmellyWilly Wrote: HUH WHAT HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY ??? wtf

-there is no objective evidence that Rittenhouse is connected to any white supremacist groups or holds those views. He was a lifeguard, part of a police explorer program and a firefighter cadet at a fire department in Antioch.

Yeah the funny thing is, he has a police record some time ago. And in the race it says "Hispanic". Yet, in the shooting case police record, guess what, the race becomes "Caucasian".
(November 24, 2021 at 01:31 AM)jakuzi Wrote:
(November 23, 2021 at 03:15 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: *shrugs* He's got a career now, what a fucking great system.
Yeah. He just said on the Fox News "I support BLM". That smells like a real politician. Won't surprise me if he decides to run a few years later.

(November 23, 2021 at 04:47 PM)SmellyWilly Wrote: HUH WHAT HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY ??? wtf

Yeah the funny thing is, he has a police record some time ago. And in the race it says "Hispanic". Yet, in the shooting case police record, guess what, the race becomes "Caucasian".

Flashing the 'white power' sign with Proud Boys would imply that you're of some sort of white supremacist dint.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Derek Chauvin found guilty Der_Hund 32 8,276 June 21, 2021 at 09:41 PM
Last Post: Arceus
Drug Lord 'El Chapo' found guilty Richierich123 4 1,254 September 11, 2019 at 09:19 AM
Last Post: Sub_zer007