Kyle Rittenhouse
by Materie - November 18, 2021 at 03:25 PM
Do you guys think Kyle Rittenhouse did anything wrong or was it all self-defense?

Backstory on how this entire thing started:

On August 25, 2020, amid the riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the police shooting of Jacob Blake, Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old from Antioch, Illinois, shot and killed two men and wounded another during confrontations at two locations in Kenosha. He was armed with an AR-15 style rifle, while one individual wounded by Rittenhouse was armed with a handgun. Rittenhouse said he was in Kenosha to protect a car dealership from being vandalized and to provide medical aid.

At the first location, Rittenhouse was pursued by a group that included Kenosha resident Joseph Rosenbaum. Racine resident Joshua Ziminski fired a shot into the air, after which Rittenhouse turned towards Rosenbaum. According to a witness, an unarmed Rosenbaum then lunged at Rittenhouse and attempted to take his gun. Rittenhouse fired four times at Rosenbaum, causing him to die shortly afterward.

In my opinion, I believe that it was self-defense but I just want to see everybody else's view on this. I will provide a link that has every known video available of the incident. This includes the video of the first shooting.

https://thespacecoastrocket.com/every-vi...-shooting/
Self defense. He probably shouldn't have been there but he was defending himself. And the talk about it being racist is shit. He killed white people
(November 21, 2021 at 05:06 AM)DarthDickus Wrote: Self defense. He probably shouldn't have been there but he was defending himself. And the talk about it being racist is shit. He killed white people

Yea I agree he should have not been there.
Also agree watched it live on Rekieta Law - self defense

The media is trying to make it a racial issue though as they do "constantly sowing division"
He did nothing wrong, he deserved a medal way back in times.
(November 21, 2021 at 09:59 AM)pl0uton Wrote: He did nothing wrong, he deserved a medal way back in times.

I agree with you. Kyle did nothing wrong he killed a pedo and a grandma puncher.
Not Guilty, a verdict that's a refreshment after all the bullshit that's been spewn out of the USA's fat ass these last couple of years.

I watched the full 3 hour long video on his cross-examination that's available on YouTube and it clearly shows the hostile and unprofessional nature of the prosecution, the part where he mentions videogames and
Call of Duty, almost had me crying from laughing too hard. If all else fails, blame video games.

The leftist need to choose their heroes better.
Floyd, a fentanyl addict
Huber, a domestic abuse repeat offender

Oh boy, can't wait to see them worship a child rapi-
oh wait. . . Rosenbaum, a child rapist
what you niggers don't see it that it's not about him (rittenhouse) or the niggers (the white niggers) he shot. The point is how the government is utilizing this situation against their own citizens. They literally gave everyone the permission to shoot protesters.

Remember what happened when an Police officer killed this nigger George Floyed it was an media disaster which resulted in a lot of prostest against the government. Now they can just let them shoot each other and wash their hands in it .

This is the fastest way to start an civil war
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: self ban
I think this judgment proves that there is still decent people in the us
(November 22, 2021 at 04:20 PM)Lycanroc Wrote: the part where he mentions videogames and Call of Duty, almost had me crying from laughing too hard. If all else fails, blame video games.

how is this still happening? O.o
Self-defence argument is nonsense, he was armed, those he shot weren't. His 'self defence' was thinking his gun might be taken off him by someone unarmed.

(November 23, 2021 at 12:46 PM)P1xor Wrote:
(November 22, 2021 at 04:20 PM)Lycanroc Wrote: the part where he mentions videogames and Call of Duty, almost had me crying from laughing too hard. If all else fails, blame video games.

I love the video game argument. Video games are global, but shootings like this only seem to occur in the states.
(November 23, 2021 at 02:53 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Self-defence argument is nonsense, he was armed, those he shot weren't. His 'self defence' was thinking his gun might be taken off him by someone unarmed.

(November 23, 2021 at 12:46 PM)P1xor Wrote:

I love the video game argument. Video games are global, but shootings like this only seem to occur in the states.

I agree. He had no business there in the first place. As though we need an 18-year-old patrolling the streets in a country of laws and Police to execute safety.  The guy kills people and then says, he was defending himself. I was at home. There was no need to defend myself or kill anybody. LOL