Kill myself
by Holistic-K1ller - September 21, 2021 at 04:52 PM
Hello
Best way to kill myself?
Most pain = better Smile
If you are seeking pain, I recommend setting fire to oneself or slicing open your wrists. Slicing your wrists is oddly ineffective but if done properly, you should be good.
Go fuck with a big dog. getting mauled/eaten alive is pretty unpleasant.
Lock yourself in a dark room and starve yourself to death. Not only will your body hurt, but your brain will collapse in on itself too.
Not worth doing it bud...........
(September 22, 2021 at 11:34 AM)Ringer Wrote: Do business with TargetLeads, not only you'll suffer from trying to communicate with him as this Indian monkey doesn't speak English, but just after paying you will see that you got shit Data (Shit data means something else but i can't stay it for legal reasons :p)

Christ, this is such a niche but fascinating form of suicide. I'm guessing you felt the burn from this seller?
I think you've a plan to kill or cause someone else pain instead of yourself.
You reap what you sow.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Unsubscribed
(September 21, 2021 at 04:52 PM)Holistic-K1ller Wrote: Hello
Best way to kill myself?
Most pain = better Smile

Eat rat poison into hamburgers and wait couple of hours
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-57496373

Boiling water and sugar seem to be a pretty painful mix.
(September 21, 2021 at 04:52 PM)Holistic-K1ller Wrote: Hello
Best way to kill myself?
Most pain = better Smile
You should play Cuphead to feel so pain to get on the point of kill yourself Smile
(September 22, 2021 at 10:06 PM)verking Wrote: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-57496373

Boiling water and sugar seem to be a pretty painful mix.

Thats a old jail trick they do to dirty rapists and pedophiles the dogs. Always does the job but, caramelized & melted skin.
1 long, thin slice to your back with a surgeon knife (about 30cm). Then do whatever you want Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
is there such thing as hard drive kill switch ? bigswallow 11 1,235 October 08, 2020 at 12:55 PM
Last Post: ch0colate
Kill it Ravioli 2 1,443 January 31, 2018 at 01:28 AM
Last Post: Ravioli
Exposing myself on the interwebs RFiscool 14 3,182 February 10, 2017 at 06:31 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent