Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kidnapper tried to sell model on dark web after luring her to fake photo shoot: cops
British model Cloe Ayling, 20, has being kidnapped from a Milan photo shoot in July to be sold on the dark web’s human-slavery market.
She was put up for auction on the dark web with a starting bid of $353,000. Captor's name is Lukasz Herba, 30, a Polish man posing as a photographer on July 11. 'Analysis of his email shows this man belonged to an organisation called ‘Black Death’, Milan prosecutor Paolo Storari said in a media conference Saturday, The Telegraph Reported.

For more info check this:
http://nypost.com/2017/08/05/creep-kidna...hoot-cops/
I would have paid that much for her, if only I saw the listing in time.
The world is an interesting place
the best way to be safe is being ugly i guess
all seems a bit weird. she done an interview today and looked perfectly fine and was smiling throughout it all, surely you wouldn't want any media attention after being drugged and sold
(08-08-2017, 01:27 PM)oboy Wrote:  all seems a bit weird. she done an interview today and looked perfectly fine and was smiling throughout it all, surely you wouldn't want any media attention after being drugged and sold

i've also found it weird.
What if it is all a PR campaign?
(08-08-2017, 01:38 PM)meggiescouldm Wrote:  
(08-08-2017, 01:27 PM)oboy Wrote:  all seems a bit weird. she done an interview today and looked perfectly fine and was smiling throughout it all, surely you wouldn't want any media attention after being drugged and sold

i've also found it weird.
What if it is all a PR campaign?

yeah i wouldn't be surprised if it is, none of it really adds up
Actually look through her instagram; https://www.instagram.com/chloeayling/?hl=en

She is all about nude photos...
iv been shouting this shit for the past week!!!! as people dig deeper it seems more and more like a load of shit though...... barbie skank, though fuck that dark web group. they supposedly sell virgin girls to rich habibies
STOLEN TriHard MY MODEL NOW TriHard Cx
I'd have paid $20 she ugly af lmao
(08-07-2017, 10:01 AM)meggiescouldm Wrote:  British model Cloe Ayling, 20, has being kidnapped from a Milan photo shoot in July to be sold on the dark web’s human-slavery market.
She was put up for auction on the dark web with a starting bid of $353,000. Captor's name is Lukasz Herba, 30, a Polish man posing as a photographer on July 11. 'Analysis of his email shows this man belonged to an organisation called ‘Black Death’, Milan prosecutor Paolo Storari said in a media conference Saturday, The Telegraph Reported.

For more info check this:
http://nypost.com/2017/08/05/creep-kidna...hoot-cops/

totally worth it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Restricts Huawei’s Access to Android After Trump Order user5151 5 265 05-21-2019, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Malphesto
  New Dark web news site---DeepDotWeb replacement spectre123 8 364 05-19-2019, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Malphesto
  recommendations for a reliable web stresser? Unban 1 85 05-17-2019, 05:34 AM
Last Post: GovernmentDox
  How To Hack A Captive Web Portal Through An Android Abrahamdgreat 1 251 04-28-2019, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Abrahamdgreat
  Woman Does 6% of the Work but Gets 100% of the Credit: Black Hole Photo Chris 0 186 04-14-2019, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Chris