Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickboxing?
Has anyone here tried kickboxing? I have tried some classes for a couple of weeks now, and it is absolutely amazing... I think I have never been so sore before. Wondering how I look if am I able to keep up for a year or two. Has anyone here done it for some months, or years? Curious of the long-term effect... Not bad being able to defend myself either.
nc try to leech, why would kickboxing be bad for your health? you might get minor brain damage but it's better than doing meth.
I've been wanting to do kickboxing ever since I was a kid but I'm too short and small for that life imo. My mom did put me in classes when I was like 8 but I would be a little bitch about it and skip most of them to play outside with my friends. I hate my younger self.
It's on my list of things to do. Supposed to be an amazing workout. A friend of mine just opened up a Kickboxing place and is doing quite well.
(04-15-2018, 04:50 PM)saltwater84 Wrote:  Has anyone here tried kickboxing? I have tried some classes for a couple of weeks now, and it is absolutely amazing... I think I have never been so sore before. Wondering how I look if am I able to keep up for a year or two. Has anyone here done it for some months, or years? Curious of the long-term effect... Not bad being able to defend myself either.

Do it, what can go wrong? Might get your ass beat if you have to spar with others but that's the fun part of it.
gay sport for gay manlets lmao miss me with that gay shit
Your only injuries will probably be from training. Kickboxing is pretty good.
I do not like this sport. I prefer football.
(04-16-2018, 09:28 PM)CocoE Wrote:  I've been wanting to do kickboxing ever since I was a kid but I'm too short and small for that life imo. My mom did put me in classes when I was like 8 but I would be a little bitch about it and skip most of them to play outside with my friends. I hate my younger self.

Try judo and Brazilian jiu jitsu my man, works out great for small people

(04-18-2018, 03:52 PM)rivaldo Wrote:  gay sport for gay manlets lmao miss me with that gay shit

So you're talking about football/lacrosse/wrestling? Kappa
I've done a few things to improve my performance, especially when defending myself and others. I've done a mix of defensive combative sports such as kickboxing, mixed martial arts, judo, krav maga, Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Taekwondo and also boxing. I've done this over the course of 11 years and am wanting to get back into it as my fitness levels are decreasing at a moderate speed.

I've utilized some of these combat techniques to prevent harm towards myself and others and it's worked every time. I'm much more confident around situations that may have escalated or is in the process of escalating.
(05-02-2018, 01:23 AM)Merely Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 09:28 PM)CocoE Wrote:  I've been wanting to do kickboxing ever since I was a kid but I'm too short and small for that life imo. My mom did put me in classes when I was like 8 but I would be a little bitch about it and skip most of them to play outside with my friends. I hate my younger self.

Try judo and Brazilian jiu jitsu my man, works out great for small people

My man I am a woman
Be aware of your knees bro with this sport. Use protections...