KickAss Forum
by Leakbook - December 10, 2020 at 12:56 AM
kickass is NOT a HONEYPOT!! it is a legit forum. i talked with some old and legit members. this guy (@ verking) is falsely accusing the forum without any solid evidence whatsoever.
Lets take a step back for the aspies commenting on the thread. FR = Feds/Researchers

I'm not even saying at this point that it is a honeypot, not saying there won't be skilled people on the forums, and I'm not even saying the $500 may weed out the low value individuals.

I am saying that any user should be skeptical of KA at this point as it's an obvious target for FR and will likely be overran with them so much that I question the value of joining such a forum. As @Leakbook even said, previous KA had TDO who basically resulted in a 24/7 news cycle bringing negative attention to KA. Now you want to bring back the same forum .. well then obviously its going to be immediately filled with FR before its full of high quality users.

As for the $500. The price tag is no indication of skill or ability, you can look around this forum and see people who run tools that make thousands of dollars alone but would you consider them this mythical hacker that seems to be overflowing at KA? Anyone whos been around long enough knows that while not everyone willing to pay for access is a fed, feds are always willing to pay for access. So you could make the assumption that KA admin is already aware that FR will be the ones who will pay for that and capitalizing on that. Any vendors on KA are almost always on other forums (exploit, raid, xss, etc) .. so what you expect to find on there is beyond me.

All the people who have so far vouched for it give no other explanation other than "I talked to people its good trust me". Ive already said you can come to shoutbox if you want a dick measuring contest but I still believe firmly that anyone who joins KA will likely just find themselves among FR who are always quick to message them when they post. RF probably attracts plenty of LE but most of what is posted here isn't so overtly criminal that people have to call on law enforcement over and over to do something.

(January 29, 2021 at 03:39 AM)Leakbook Wrote:
(January 26, 2021 at 03:40 AM)verking Wrote: Kickass is a bunch of cum guzzling feds and anyone that disagrees is probably a fed too.

The reason for shutting down the entire forum is because one member was trying to recruit insiders? How do you call yourself a darkweb hacking forum if its something simple like that can make you shutter? Everything about the sudden closure of KA points to either a full fed compromise or the owner was too shook and knew they had to ditch the community.

Even more pathetic is the claim that $500 is some kind of magic -anti- skid tactic when in reality it encourages feds and researchers since they are the only ones who pay that much access for a forum. Seriously vendor fees on the darkweb are less than that and people can make the money back unlike KA where it was previously a bunch of people trying waaaay too hard to post content so they didnt lose access to fed forum.

Anyone who joins this can enjoy the mass arrests in 3 months when this is confirmed a fed honeypot. If KA staff got a problem with it come find me in shoutbox.

Relevant 2019 article: https://www.darkowl.com/blog-content/all...kass-forum

LOL
had mum don't give your pocket money?
for sure someone he can't join KA or was banned by KA ...

https://intsights.com/blog/what-really-h...he-weekend

this tells me you don't have make your homework
The reason for shutting down the entire forum is because one member was trying to recruit insiders?

not any member TDO the most hunted group to this time and released the 9/11 data to this time
https://www.cyberscoop.com/dark-overlord...data-dump/

anyway have fun kiddy
i am member there and all is good

oh thanks for your rep to me it proofs your childlike behavior
here everyone can buy his status up without any skills
(you joined raid @12.2020)

In regards to the articles, I picked a bad one but it was more to show the mismatch of xmpp accounts that I figured was a bit suspicious. I should clarify to anyone that I'm aware -to anyones knowledge- that KA wasn't actually taken down by feds. You posting about TDO is a great example of how heavily LE watched that forum and likely even resulted in two of their members arrested (supposedly). If there was so much risk to having the forum up because of that .. why would you bring the fucking forum back .. especially when LE attacks against the darkweb community are more than ever.

As for money .. read above but I don't know who is impressed that you are so leet you can spend $500 just to access a hacking forum. Top tier hacking. As for my join date, plenty of people are aware ive been around far longer .. but what is more comical is that you have a two year old account that you suddenly jump back on to come shill KA on RF and I'm the questionable one? O-Ok. You're absolutely right anyone can buy the rank, and by that virtue anyone can rep for whatever they want Smile As for skills always feel free to hop on shoutbox as I stated previously. I don't need to blast the forum with posts about access and dumps 24/7 to prove shit.

(January 29, 2021 at 03:07 PM)cL4y Wrote: kickass is NOT a HONEYPOT!! it is a legit forum. i talked with some old and legit members. this guy (@ verking) is falsely accusing the forum without any solid evidence whatsoever.

Okay don't worry everyone, cL4y talked to some people and now we can confirm its not a honeypot. Being and old and legit member of a forum doesn't guarantee anything. It's helpful but how does someone whos been on the forum change the fact that its only staff and like only the admin who would really know anything lol.

Realistically we can all argue and I'm willing to be wrong. I'd love for someone to show me any proof of what is on Kickass right now that I can't find anywhere else. Only time will really tell the truth about Kickass.
the last things i say to your post:
no time to play with the kids like you

the funniest part of your post
"I'm not even saying at this point that it is a honeypot, not saying there won't be skilled people on the forums, and I'm not even saying the $500 may weed out the low value individuals."
look at your own post and you say now you don't say that?

"but what is more comical is that you have a two year old account that you suddenly jump back on to come shill KA on RF and I'm the questionable one? O-Ok"
LOL
see my question at the end, this is why i don't offer my sells on RF anymore

"You posting about TDO is a great example of how heavily LE watched that forum and likely even resulted in two of their members arrested (supposedly). If there was so much risk to having the forum up because of that .. why would you bring the fucking forum back .."

you miss something
KA != TDO

"As for the $500. The price tag is no indication of skill or ability, you can look around this forum and see people who run tools that make thousands of dollars alone but would you consider them this mythical hacker that seems to be overflowing at KA? Anyone whos been around long enough knows that while not everyone willing to pay for access is a fed, feds are always willing to pay for access. So you could make the assumption that KA admin is already aware that FR will be the ones who will pay for that and capitalizing on that. Any vendors on KA are almost always on other forums (exploit, raid, xss, etc) .. so what you expect to find on there is beyond me. "

You don't know the app way to join KA
&
a simple question:
from which forum are more screenshots in the wild?
exploit, raid, xss or KA?

best sample:
https://twitter.com/Bank_Security

so where it is better to post your offers or good stuff?

you have no clue and falsely accusing the forum without any solid evidence whatsoever
but thanks to promote KA here with your posts
good or bad promo is still promo
nothing more to say
(January 29, 2021 at 07:11 PM)Leakbook Wrote: the last things i say to your post:
no time to play with the kids like you

the funniest part of your post
"I'm not even saying at this point that it is a honeypot, not saying there won't be skilled people on the forums, and I'm not even saying the $500 may weed out the low value individuals."
look at your own post and you say now you don't say that?

"but what is more comical is that you have a two year old account that you suddenly jump back on to come shill KA on RF and I'm the questionable one? O-Ok"
LOL
see my question at the end, this is why i don't offer my sells on RF anymore

"You posting about TDO is a great example of how heavily LE watched that forum and likely even resulted in two of their members arrested (supposedly). If there was so much risk to having the forum up because of that .. why would you bring the fucking forum back .."

you miss something
KA != TDO

"As for the $500. The price tag is no indication of skill or ability, you can look around this forum and see people who run tools that make thousands of dollars alone but would you consider them this mythical hacker that seems to be overflowing at KA? Anyone whos been around long enough knows that while not everyone willing to pay for access is a fed, feds are always willing to pay for access. So you could make the assumption that KA admin is already aware that FR will be the ones who will pay for that and capitalizing on that. Any vendors on KA are almost always on other forums (exploit, raid, xss, etc) .. so what you expect to find on there is beyond me. "

You don't know the app way to join KA
&
a simple question:
from which forum are more screenshots in the wild?
exploit, raid, xss or KA?

best sample:
https://twitter.com/Bank_Security

so where it is better to post your offers or good stuff?

you have no clue and falsely accusing the forum without any solid evidence whatsoever
but thanks to promote KA here with your posts
good or bad promo is still promo
nothing more to say

Tell you what, how should I apply to KA? I got more access and capability than you and all the other KA faggots in this thread, so prove it. You are too scared to address any of my points, because you are a giant skiddie pussy. You scanning the internet for open rdp's doesn't make you skilled my guy, so hit me up on the shoutbox if you wanna prove shit my nigga. Otherwise shut your stupid low level ass up. You are nothing but a shill, who does nothing but look for open servers on shodan and act like you know shit. You obviously dont even speak moderate english so shit talking you is painful cause you are too fucking stupid to undestand what I am saying.

so let me make it simple, either fucking prove yourself or go back to sucking cock with the rest of the faggots on KA.
(January 29, 2021 at 05:02 PM)verking Wrote: Lets take a step back for the aspies commenting on the thread. FR = Feds/Researchers

I'm not even saying at this point that it is a honeypot, not saying there won't be skilled people on the forums, and I'm not even saying the $500 may weed out the low value individuals.

I am saying that any user should be skeptical of KA at this point as it's an obvious target for FR and will likely be overran with them so much that I question the value of joining such a forum. As @Leakbook even said, previous KA had TDO who basically resulted in a 24/7 news cycle bringing negative attention to KA. Now you want to bring back the same forum .. well then obviously its going to be immediately filled with FR before its full of high quality users.

As for the $500. The price tag is no indication of skill or ability, you can look around this forum and see people who run tools that make thousands of dollars alone but would you consider them this mythical hacker that seems to be overflowing at KA? Anyone whos been around long enough knows that while not everyone willing to pay for access is a fed, feds are always willing to pay for access. So you could make the assumption that KA admin is already aware that FR will be the ones who will pay for that and capitalizing on that. Any vendors on KA are almost always on other forums (exploit, raid, xss, etc) .. so what you expect to find on there is beyond me.

All the people who have so far vouched for it give no other explanation other than "I talked to people its good trust me". Ive already said you can come to shoutbox if you want a dick measuring contest but I still believe firmly that anyone who joins KA will likely just find themselves among FR who are always quick to message them when they post. RF probably attracts plenty of LE but most of what is posted here isn't so overtly criminal that people have to call on law enforcement over and over to do something.

(January 29, 2021 at 03:39 AM)Leakbook Wrote:
(January 26, 2021 at 03:40 AM)verking Wrote: Kickass is a bunch of cum guzzling feds and anyone that disagrees is probably a fed too.

The reason for shutting down the entire forum is because one member was trying to recruit insiders? How do you call yourself a darkweb hacking forum if its something simple like that can make you shutter? Everything about the sudden closure of KA points to either a full fed compromise or the owner was too shook and knew they had to ditch the community.

Even more pathetic is the claim that $500 is some kind of magic -anti- skid tactic when in reality it encourages feds and researchers since they are the only ones who pay that much access for a forum. Seriously vendor fees on the darkweb are less than that and people can make the money back unlike KA where it was previously a bunch of people trying waaaay too hard to post content so they didnt lose access to fed forum.

Anyone who joins this can enjoy the mass arrests in 3 months when this is confirmed a fed honeypot. If KA staff got a problem with it come find me in shoutbox.

Relevant 2019 article: https://www.darkowl.com/blog-content/all...kass-forum

LOL
had mum don't give your pocket money?
for sure someone he can't join KA or was banned by KA ...

https://intsights.com/blog/what-really-h...he-weekend

this tells me you don't have make your homework
The reason for shutting down the entire forum is because one member was trying to recruit insiders?

not any member TDO the most hunted group to this time and released the 9/11 data to this time
https://www.cyberscoop.com/dark-overlord...data-dump/

anyway have fun kiddy
i am member there and all is good

oh thanks for your rep to me it proofs your childlike behavior
here everyone can buy his status up without any skills
(you joined raid @12.2020)

In regards to the articles, I picked a bad one but it was more to show the mismatch of xmpp accounts that I figured was a bit suspicious. I should clarify to anyone that I'm aware -to anyones knowledge- that KA wasn't actually taken down by feds. You posting about TDO is a great example of how heavily LE watched that forum and likely even resulted in two of their members arrested (supposedly). If there was so much risk to having the forum up because of that .. why would you bring the fucking forum back .. especially when LE attacks against the darkweb community are more than ever.

As for money .. read above but I don't know who is impressed that you are so leet you can spend $500 just to access a hacking forum. Top tier hacking. As for my join date, plenty of people are aware ive been around far longer .. but what is more comical is that you have a two year old account that you suddenly jump back on to come shill KA on RF and I'm the questionable one? O-Ok. You're absolutely right anyone can buy the rank, and by that virtue anyone can rep for whatever they want Smile As for skills always feel free to hop on shoutbox as I stated previously. I don't need to blast the forum with posts about access and dumps 24/7 to prove shit.

(January 29, 2021 at 03:07 PM)cL4y Wrote: kickass is NOT a HONEYPOT!! it is a legit forum. i talked with some old and legit members. this guy (@ verking) is falsely accusing the forum without any solid evidence whatsoever.

Okay don't worry everyone, cL4y talked to some people and now we can confirm its not a honeypot. Being and old and legit member of a forum doesn't guarantee anything. It's helpful but how does someone whos been on the forum change the fact that its only staff and like only the admin who would really know anything lol.

Realistically we can all argue and I'm willing to be wrong. I'd love for someone to show me any proof of what is on Kickass right now that I can't find anywhere else. Only time will really tell the truth about Kickass.

you are right. 500$ invite is not an anti-skid tactic. but at the same time it doesn't prove your claims. if you really think KA is a honeypot or it will be full of feds very soon, then at least being some solid evidence or proof.
(January 30, 2021 at 06:40 AM)verking Wrote: Tell you what, how should I apply to KA? I got more access and capability than you and all the other KA faggots in this thread, so prove it. You are too scared to address any of my points, because you are a giant skiddie pussy. You scanning the internet for open rdp's doesn't make you skilled my guy, so hit me up on the shoutbox if you wanna prove shit my nigga. Otherwise shut your stupid low level ass up. You are nothing but a shill, who does nothing but look for open servers on shodan and act like you know shit. You obviously dont even speak moderate english so shit talking you is painful cause you are too fucking stupid to undestand what I am saying.

so let me make it simple, either fucking prove yourself or go back to sucking cock with the rest of the faggots on KA.

we see you post high quality skilled stuff here, you are a hacker god

all can see now the kid has no good arguments anymore
(btw he never had any)

welcome back @VariousArtists
had your old account bad rep to need a new one?

anyway this was the last reply to your posts
and once more thanks for promote KA
(January 30, 2021 at 09:31 AM)Leakbook Wrote:
(January 30, 2021 at 06:40 AM)verking Wrote: Tell you what, how should I apply to KA? I got more access and capability than you and all the other KA faggots in this thread, so prove it. You are too scared to address any of my points, because you are a giant skiddie pussy. You scanning the internet for open rdp's doesn't make you skilled my guy, so hit me up on the shoutbox if you wanna prove shit my nigga. Otherwise shut your stupid low level ass up. You are nothing but a shill, who does nothing but look for open servers on shodan and act like you know shit. You obviously dont even speak moderate english so shit talking you is painful cause you are too fucking stupid to undestand what I am saying.

(btw he never had any)

Cool man, good with me. I do enjoy that before you responded you went and delete your access threads because I called you out on it. It's okay to be shook, just stop pretending you are anything more than a script kiddie.

@cL4y As usual a useless response with no addressing anything besides "show me proof" without you showing any proof of the opposite.

Once again I'm willing to be wrong, but there has to be a better member who can vouch for KA - not these idiots.
(January 30, 2021 at 03:19 PM)verking Wrote:
(January 30, 2021 at 09:31 AM)Leakbook Wrote:

(btw he never had any)

Cool man, good with me. I do enjoy that before you responded you went and delete your access threads because I called you out on it. It's okay to be shook, just stop pretending you are anything more than a script kiddie.

@cL4y As usual a useless response with no addressing anything besides "show me proof" without you showing any proof of the opposite.

Once again I'm willing to be wrong, but there has to be a better member who can vouch for KA - not these idiots.
lmao, why would i give you proof of anything? you are the one spreading false accusations, not me.
I can vouch for KickAss. Been in the game for a long time, one of the OG's.
got an invite from @Leakbook and can verify it's real and had the type of interesting posts you'd expect from tor hacking forums