Kansas 2018 Voter Database - Leaked, Download!
by Omnipotent - October 18, 2018 at 07:04 PM
Shield 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Kansas 2018 Voter Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database contains 1.8 million records.
In October 2018 I decided I would require every database I could with Voter's informations this was in part achieved by gaining access to the state's official SSH / SFTP servers and downloading the data. Some data was crowdfunded by users and some was obtained by me with the aforementioned methods.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Voter Status, Phone Numbers

This database is here thanks to this crowdfund.

ContentsSpoiler
Please note this is a voter registry list and does not contain any passwords, I have included information about the data's syntax in the files. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is E07B1075382C07D68A18B6BEE0591494. Total record count of 1822597.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanks for the share omni keep databases like this coming this place got loads of good content.
It is extremely amazing information! Good job!!!!!!
Can you paste sample rows? Does it have phone number? Most voter registration posts claim to have phone number, but when i purchase it, the phones are not available.
Thanks for sharing !
Thanks for sharing!!!
Thanks for the share omni keep databases like this coming this place got loads of good content.
It is extremely amazing information! Greate job!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Special K Database - Leaked, Download! louisthomas82 27 6,633 1 minute ago
Last Post: akmenon
ToonDoo Database - Leaked, Download! DonJuji 7 1,762 5 hours ago
Last Post: Flanel
ArmorGames Database - Leaked, Download! Elysian 48 8,545 6 hours ago
Last Post: aliendishes