Kali tool installer [Linux]
by ch0colate - July 04, 2020 at 01:35 AM
Python script to add kali repositories and install individual tools or all at once. Useful for recently installed os.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
(July 04, 2020 at 01:35 AM)ravi0li Wrote: Python script to add kali repositories and install individual tools or all at once. Useful for recently installed os.

[Hidden Content]
Thanks ravi0li, I might use this Bc doing them manually is a pain in the ass.
(July 04, 2020 at 01:50 AM)Alej1a3 Wrote: Thanks ravi0li, I might use this Bc doing them manually is a pain in the ass.

Yeah, I'm working with a RPi4 now, and I wanted to share this because maybe some of you could find it useful :)
sounds gr8 !! please show me
(July 04, 2020 at 01:35 AM)ch0colate Wrote: Python script to add kali repositories and install individual tools or all at once. Useful for recently installed os.

[Hidden Content]
thank you bro you helped me a lot this day
(July 04, 2020 at 01:35 AM)ch0colate Wrote: Python script to add kali repositories and install individual tools or all at once. Useful for recently installed os.

[Hidden Content]

Thank you for the post...........
Thank you for the post...........
Wow Nice Thank you this is very Nice!
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Hidden Content]

Thanks for the share. Lets see what's inside
thx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
INTERNATIONAL SMS BOMBER - many functions I Windows, Linux, Termux karl33 23 610 Yesterday at 06:23 PM
Last Post: Neswo
Linux hacking script made by me. ch0colate 21 1,135 November 09, 2020 at 11:02 PM
Last Post: Titoot
Espionage - A Network Traffic Interceptor For Linux Fetisha Kazegura 5 317 November 08, 2020 at 09:08 PM
Last Post: ducnp