KYLE RITTENHOUSE WALKS
by B83131G - November 19, 2021 at 07:41 PM
My man Kyle Rittenhouse is free!! 
FUCK YOU JEWS AND FUCK YOU THOMAS BINGER YOU JEW
old news. Already made a thread on it BumpyRide
You queefed out a salty one-liner because all the peasants you know are trying to cope with the jew lies they were told. Hardly worthy of a thread.

[Image: ontrial.jpg]

[Image: ZHpUL3id.jpg]
Yes, a sensational story. I'm sure people will argue for a long time about whether Kyle is right or not. Perhaps they will write an essay on this topic. Who knows, maybe law schools will study this case.
(November 23, 2021 at 09:12 AM)WillRock9 Wrote: Yes, a sensational story. I'm sure people will argue for a long time about whether Kyle is right or not. Perhaps they will write an essay on this topic. Who knows, maybe law schools will study this case.

So you wanna side with a pedophile jew? Wife beater jew? Home invader jew? 

So by your "intelligence" 
next time a mob chases me with weapons i have to let them kill me.
(November 23, 2021 at 09:12 AM)WillRock9 Wrote: Yes, a sensational story. I'm sure people will argue for a long time about whether Kyle is right or not. Perhaps they will write an essay like on https://blablawriting.net/essay-examples...al-dilemma on this topic. Who knows, maybe law schools will study this case.

@B83131G Apparently you misunderstood me. I believe that in this process the rule of law in the United States was proved, and the person who defended his safety was found not guilty. Although for many people this remained unacceptable. But this process deserves to be remembered.
(November 24, 2021 at 09:46 AM)WillRock9 Wrote:
(November 23, 2021 at 09:12 AM)WillRock9 Wrote: Yes, a sensational story. I'm sure people will argue for a long time about whether Kyle is right or not. Perhaps they will write an essay like on https://blablawriting.net/essay-examples...al-dilemma on this topic. Who knows, maybe law schools will study this case.

@B83131G Apparently you misunderstood me. I believe that in this process the rule of law in the United States was proved, and the person who defended his safety was found not guilty. Although for many people this remained unacceptable. But this process deserves to be remembered.

Im just so pissed off at the scum who wanna hurt Kyle and want him in jail.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
KYLE RITTENHOUSE, NOT GUILTY ON ALL 5 CHARGES! kith 6 352 November 20, 2021 at 04:52 PM
Last Post: jimmycritter
RIP In Peace Kyle John 12 2,958 July 25, 2015 at 01:01 AM
Last Post: christeria