KM.RU Database - Leaked, Download!
by Jnx3cx - September 18, 2019 at 03:24 AM
User 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the KM.RU Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_7LEj.png]

|Notes|
In February 2016, the Russian portal and email service KM.RU was the target of an attack which was consequently detailed on Reddit. Allegedly protesting "the foreign policy of Russia in regards to Ukraine", KM.RU was one of several Russian sites in the breach and impacted almost 1.5M accounts including sensitive personal information.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, Recovery email addresses, Security questions and answers, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
This dump does not contain passwords, keep in mind this data is stored in JSON format. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 7E0462B2773E3ABC99175C2790F7D310. Total record count of 1476783.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Haha, I'm surprised Cyber Anakin's blog is still active.
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vodaphone Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 25 7,400 35 minutes ago
Last Post: issaam
Twitter Database - Leaked, Download! Killerboy 416 66,741 1 hour ago
Last Post: apachex
Desteria Minecraft IP Database - Leaked, Download! SSH 41 9,253 Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Last Post: needmilk