Jeff Bezos Stepping Down as CEO Amazon
by Mrdrka - February 03, 2021 at 01:15 PM
https://futurism-com.cdn.ampproject.org/...g-down/amp

Real or fake? Looks pretty real.

“As much as I still tap dance into the office, I’m excited about this transition,” he wrote. “Being the CEO of Amazon is a deep responsibility, and it’s consuming.” - Bezos
if i had 10 billion i would resign this nigga got like 250 billion so why the fuck does he have to work?

i guarantee he's going to put up some indian as ceo and that guy will work for pennys and do a better job than he did. Like bill gates did with Microsoft.
Being the CEO of a big company like amazon is "blood draining". It shortens your lifespan. Amazon will soon be split off
He probably weighed up the possibility of regaining RIch man no.1 and thought better of it
i wonder if he will use amazon after he steps down....
(February 03, 2021 at 04:19 PM)P1xor Wrote: i wonder if he will use amazon after he steps down....

I heard a rumour that he actually buys everything off Wish.com...
Tbh imagine being one of the richest men in the world and sitting in meetings all day - ex wife, no kids.
(February 04, 2021 at 03:29 PM)xantov Wrote: Tbh imagine being one of the richest men in the world and sitting in meetings all day - ex wife, no kids.

The real question is: now what?
(February 03, 2021 at 03:52 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: He probably weighed up the possibility of regaining RIch man no.1 and thought better of it

Tbh you're probably right... same reason why Trump ran for president... for the LULZ and his Wikipedia page.
Pandemic and constant negative attention probably wore him down.
(February 04, 2021 at 12:55 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(February 03, 2021 at 04:19 PM)P1xor Wrote: i wonder if he will use amazon after he steps down....

I heard a rumour that he actually buys everything off Wish.com...
Those are not rumors!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Maze Ransomware shuts down operations j4rv15 0 229 November 02, 2020 at 05:36 PM
Last Post: j4rv15
tracking down whose behind a website geshem 6 641 April 01, 2020 at 12:15 PM
Last Post: micko05
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s account was hacked Q-Bit 4 349 September 01, 2019 at 10:50 PM
Last Post: pestilent