Japanese Gaming Databases (Compilation) 15m lines
by Need - November 17, 2019 at 08:50 PM
Japanese Gaming Databases (Compilation)

Hello all! I found this file while searching my DB files. This is definitely a weird dump, as it is a compilation of leaked Japanese credentials from numerous sources. Upon looking up credentials on WeLeakInfo, I found that a LOT of them are in one leak titled "Japanese Gaming Databases (Compilation)". One thing to note though is that this also includes credentials which are in collection 2 rather than the gaming compilation. I suspect that these dumps are part of a bigger compilation which INCLUDES the gaming compilation.

I'm not trying to cheat anyone out of their credits here, just letting you all know that I do not 100% know the source, BUT it includes many many combos only present in the Japan Gaming compilation from WeLeakInfo in addition to other dumps. This is also not a raw dump/dumps, it's a ton of credentials sourced from many Japanese databases, primarily gaming ones. Keep this in mind before unlocking.

Breach date - ??? (WeLeakInfo has had it since 2017)

Format: Email : Pass

Raw lines: 28,471,980

Lines AFTER de-duping: 14,922,939

This is all in a single text file btw, I've included both full version and de-duped versions in their own .txts however

I do remember using this years ago for Minecraft purposes and I actually got some decent names which had .co.jp emails, a lot of the credentials were only in this database back then.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
do you have more Japanese Databases??
very cool Thanks for sharing dude
In other words, before you found him, he is already a public database?
(November 18, 2019 at 04:13 AM)qinchuan2012 Wrote: do you have  more Japanese  Databases??
Unfortunately I don’t, sorry.

(November 18, 2019 at 11:32 AM)inbo16 Wrote: very cool Thanks for sharing dude

Wink

(November 20, 2019 at 11:43 AM)LTSH123 Wrote: In other words, before you found him, he is already a public database?

Yes, this data was posted here publicly a few years ago if I recall correctly. I unlocked it and downloaded it, then days later the link died and it was never re-uploaded.
多谢兄弟。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
nice one mate , post mre if you have
(January 09, 2020 at 03:47 PM)BlackManX Wrote: nice one mate , post mre if you have

Will do! I'll have to see what I've got ofc Wink
Thank you for sharing sir!
Link has been updated! Thank you @ raidflacs2k I love you Heart
do this gaming DB have copies of scannned PP, and all scans of client,....bank statemnt, adress etc?
(February 17, 2020 at 10:38 PM)grahamdott Wrote: do this gaming DB have copies of scannned PP, and all scans of client,....bank statemnt, adress etc?

No, it's just email and password.

Also, I highly doubt any gaming databases store such data anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
50M Lines Database 1,5 GB junkm787 3 380 Yesterday at 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mexx66
Wish.com 391k Lines carmenaleth 5 488 April 02, 2020 at 09:25 AM
Last Post: goo
Cell Tower Database 35,108,540 lines, BIG CSV file Crazyoldfart 12 1,525 April 01, 2020 at 06:38 PM
Last Post: cryptoaccstore