JamesDelivery Database - Leaked, Download!
by ShinyHunters - November 01, 2020 at 03:14 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the JamesDelivery Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In March 2020 the Brazilian delivery service "James", suffered a databreach. The breach exposed 1.5M unique email addresses, customer locations expressed in longitude and latitude and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes ($2a$08$).

Compromised data: Email addresses, Geographic locations, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file, this dump's passwords are hashed using bcrypt ($2a$08$) and you will find the data schema below. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 4A55643CC12CB0D4AE263A39D5C6A3B1. Total record count of 1541284.
id,email,provider,auth,created_at,updated_at,role,encrypted_password,status,reset_password_token,reset_password_sent_at,latitude,longitude,pagarme_recipient_id,email_2,has_accepted_terms,device_id,blacklisted,pagarme_customer_id,verified_email,appsflyer_device_id,gps_enabled,gps_enabled_updated_at,location_updated_at,acknowledged_newsletter
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thank u master shiny... homechef next maybe ?.... XD hehehe
(November 01, 2020 at 03:55 AM)brianbrisaert Wrote: thank u master shiny... homechef next maybe ?.... XD hehehe

Why not, I'll think about it
yay another good shiny drop thanks for this my friend..
You seem to get good files for those that use this type database, I'm hoping you start finding something I could use. Something with Names, Addresses, BIRTHDAYS, gender, phones, SSN's (hopefully), drivers licenses ?? (emails, if connected the rest), etc !!! If you do, I'm in. lol !! The bigger, the better !
When was this database hacked?
(November 03, 2020 at 12:52 PM)Raffott Wrote: When was this database hacked?

I dumped it in early 2020 but I won't be able to say when exactly. Look at the registration dates
who decrypt this???????????????????????
(November 01, 2020 at 03:59 AM)ShinyHunters Wrote:
(November 01, 2020 at 03:55 AM)brianbrisaert Wrote: thank u master shiny... homechef next maybe ?.... XD hehehe

Why not, I'll think about it

Hello, I want to buy your database at a high price, I hope you can reply to me, thank you
Hj, I'm interested. How to decrypt?
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
tanks for the best brazilian database dude

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CashCrate Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Jormungandr 60 18,807 56 minutes ago
Last Post: tsuitujhu1
Cracked.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 296 52,756 1 hour ago
Last Post: tryy
Eroticy Database - Leaked, Download! Brain Surgeon 7 1,881 2 hours ago
Last Post: david6400