Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
JOHN'S GUIDE TO PRANK CALL ETIQUETTE
IF YOU DO PRANK CALLS ON A REGULAR BASIS TAKE A FUCKING GOOD LOOK AT THIS
Prank calls can be fun. We all like a good prank call, and when they're done right, they can be fucking magic.
However, there are some do's and dont's to prank calls. Before a call and during a call. Here are some examples
DO'S
PLAN THE CALL
Before calling, it's best to know what you're going to say before you say it, stick to a believable situation and practice saying it so you don't kek during the call.
KNOW THE LOCATION AND LAYOUT OF WHATEVER YOU'RE CALLING
Being an Aussie, the main retailers we have here are big W, K-mart, and target. So when I called Walmart and they asked me what checkout I was at, I panicked and hung up, (this was back in the Rftechpony days.) They won't always ask, but its best to stay one step ahead.
TAKE TURNS CALLING
sharing is caring.
BE DIVERSE WITH YOUR CALLS
Calling fast food joints gets boring after a while, spice things up to keep it interesting, call churches, schools, ISIS restaurant, etc.
FOR FUCKS SAKE USE A FUCKING VPN
DONT'S
DON'T CALL THE SAME PLACE OVER AND OVER AGAIN
It's not funny, it's just annoying
DON'T CALL FBI
Whether its the real number or not, I don't care, it scares people away.
DON'T INTERRUPT WITH YOUR SHITTY ASS SOUNDBOARD
You've either done it, seen someone do it, or had someone do it to you. Don't do it, you're not funny, you're just a fucking retard. At least learn how to be funny with it
DON'T BE SOMEONE YOU DON'T SOUND LIKE
If you sound 8, don't say you have a son/say you're from the corporate higher ups, shit like that
DON'T CALL A FUCKING BOMB THREAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.
This goes without saying, I've seen people come and go because they thought they were being hilarious, they weren't. They were dickheads. Don't do it, period.
FOLLOW THIS AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE
I'll update this whenever I feel I need to add in new rules
HOW TO FIND A NUMBER
Self explanatory, google the place you want you want to call and a location, e.g "Chicago Mcdonald's
FIN
Also prank calling Hotels is fun, me and some people prank called a motel6 and got a guy to believe that there was a guy with a knife in the building and made him bang on his door, and ask if the next room was okay.GOOD SHIT  :D
This guide is very useful for the cancerous kids of RF who come into your call making retarded noises.
I should show my friends in real life this, because they fucking suck at it. Dodgy
This sorta helped, but thanks anyway  Cool
(05-31-2015, 03:48 PM)SirDogeRaidson Wrote:  This guide is very useful for the cancerous kids of RF who come into your call making retarded noises.

(cough) @techpony11 (cough)
(05-31-2015, 11:14 PM)maxwasson2 Wrote:  
(05-31-2015, 03:48 PM)SirDogeRaidson Wrote:  This guide is very useful for the cancerous kids of RF who come into your call making retarded noises.

How could you of not forget Elijah254, he is like the new replacement for techpony11 whilst he's banned. Elijah254 is probably techpony11 anyway lulz
(05-31-2015, 11:19 PM)Saddam Hussein Wrote:  
(05-31-2015, 11:14 PM)maxwasson2 Wrote:  

How could you of not forget Elijah254, he is like the new replacement for techpony11 whilst he's banned. Elijah254 is probably techpony11 anyway lulz

OH ELIJAH

yeah that kid
Elijah the most cancerous person on Raidforums next to techpony11. Be aware they may ruin your calls.
Le Pepe Shope Mafia could really take this to heart considering when we call a gamestop we stall and just ask for cory in the fucking house
bumping this shit lol
This guide is very useful for the fucking Rftechponys prank calling,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muinu's Unclassified RF Survival Guide Omitted 33 4,819 05-15-2017, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Omitted
  Jack in the Box Prank Call 666mickey666 3 1,021 12-30-2016, 10:35 PM
Last Post: bneo420k
  Creating the ultimate being Guide to Universal Domination Suwi 9 1,222 06-16-2016, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Merely
  Prank calls Xaried 1 834 04-15-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Prankster04
  I am sorry. (Prank Calls Gone too far) Xaried 6 1,464 04-14-2016, 10:04 PM
Last Post: ILoveTheInternet