Israel & Palestine
by kuyaya - May 11, 2021 at 10:56 PM
Israel could easily wipe them of the map, if they don't receive foreign help.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multiaccounting
the entirety of the middle east needs to smoke a big fat joint and stop being dicks. ez
(May 17, 2021 at 09:44 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote: the entirety of the middle east needs to smoke a big fat joint and stop being dicks. ez

Hahaha factssss

was talking to a mate in palestine....they had to hang up and go into their bomb shelter room O.o

absolute madness

what a waste of life and for what :/
(May 18, 2021 at 01:07 PM)P1xor Wrote: was talking to a mate in palestine....they had to hang up and go into their bomb shelter room O.o

absolute madness

what a waste of life and for what :/

It's just Netanyahu just being a right wing POS and holding onto power after all the scandals chasing him by starting a war. Thats usually how shit leaders retain their positions.
(May 12, 2021 at 03:41 AM)EPP Wrote: What's his nuts... American Mason they have a big statue to in DC even though he lead the first KKK... The morals and dogma author... Albert Pike. After his death some letters were found where he perfectly predicted both world wars when such an idea was unthinkable. Anyway, he said there would be a third and final one, which would occur in the middle east involving the jews. Is this going to be it? Things are getting tense with Iran.
 lmfao man u have said the same thing so many times i dont even feel like calling u racist anymore like u really are rooting for Albert Pike and his prediction made decades ago
hope that everything stops soon
(May 11, 2021 at 10:56 PM)kuyaya Wrote: I'm pretty sure that most of you guys have heard of the current situation between Palestine and Israel. Currently hamas fired ~480 missiles, however most of them did not hit the wanted target. They did not hit Jerusalem at all, were intercepted by the Israelis or even bombed themselves. 
Reason for the clash is that far-right israelis celebrated the "day of jerusalem" , and they met some palestinan counter-protestors. And then things escalated. 
Thoughts on this not so cool situation? 

btw: if there's misinformation in my post, please tell me and I'll correct it
far-right israelis celebrated the "day of jerusalem" - sorry but that's not true at all. I work with Israelis and they told me how it started. it started because Arabs started rioting in temple mountain or whatever its name is, because they didn't like a ruling about some neighborhood in Jeruslam, that was on may 6, while "day of Jerusalem" was on may 10. on the same day, arab riots escalated as arabs set the temple mountain of fire. this all got worse with Hamas shooting.
fuck them all, crazy bastards.
Isreal terrorist is nothing without USA. But Allah promise to win Islam in Jerusalem!!
Two state solution. Both the IDF and Hamas need their heads wobbled.
(May 20, 2021 at 09:37 AM)Seph1r07h Wrote: Isreal terrorist is nothing without USA. But Allah promise to win Islam in Jerusalem!!

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. In this regards, Islam and Judaism are no different, they are two sides of the same coin.

As long as you think you are better than the other side, the only way this conflict will ever end is if one side is completely destroyed.
(May 19, 2021 at 08:54 AM)kraghav23 Wrote: hope that everything stops soon

This is wishful thinking, thing could be calmer for awhile but the war will return.Unless they are split into 2 countries, but the colonization of the West Bank by Israelis will make this nearly impossible. So likely it will end when the one side throws out the other or kills it off sadly.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ANY ONE FROM palestine! skiliton 13 2,760 November 27, 2021 at 05:12 PM
Last Post: sadsdasdadsa
Will Israel take over Palestine kuyaya 24 8,257 October 15, 2021 at 04:38 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Israel 'bombed a dozen ships carrying Iranian oil or weapons in past two years' underpressure 4 1,679 March 23, 2021 at 03:25 AM
Last Post: EPP