Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any RAT for android?
Hi,

Is there any software for RAT android devices?

Thanks
Yes, but not really any stable.
Nanodroid, spynote, or free one ahmyth.

Just google it up.
None of the free ones are working as i wish..paid custom built are better
There are a few, like Droidjack, Androrat, Spynote, and Dendroid. A few months back I was offering Dendroid setups, but you need your own host.
(01-15-2018, 12:38 AM)Greenf1re Wrote:  There are a few, like Droidjack, Androrat, Spynote, and Dendroid. A few months back I was offering Dendroid setups, but you need your own host.

I have looked in to a few of these. What is the easiest to use with an existing app? Do you have a recommendation? I'm not worried about the complexity of setting up the backend.
I think a few version dendroid is opensource. let me know if you need setup
See on GitHub, it should be plenty of them
(02-13-2018, 04:12 PM)bigdata Wrote:  
(01-15-2018, 12:38 AM)Greenf1re Wrote:  There are a few, like Droidjack, Androrat, Spynote, and Dendroid. A few months back I was offering Dendroid setups, but you need your own host.

I have looked in to a few of these. What is the easiest to use with an existing app? Do you have a recommendation? I'm not worried about the complexity of setting up the backend.

I´d recommend Dendroid, but you would need a really good host who won´t ban you. It also has a builder for the apk.
That's interesting. I had no idea this was a thing.
Paid custom built are the best ones as previously mentioned. Google is always scanning apps on your phone to see if there is a match in the database of known malware so saturated free software won’t work
https://github.com/AhMyth/AhMyth-Android-RAT
Ban reason: Leeching (2w, 4d, 12h remaining)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Water World APK v0.3.2.X Latest Adult Android Port Game Download Chauvinist 0 71 10-18-2018, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Chauvinist
  Free Android Device !! fimir 1 90 10-18-2018, 10:18 AM
Last Post: tornic
  AhMyth Android RAT a very good and free RAT jonnybanana84 7 341 10-17-2018, 07:41 PM
Last Post: NightwingLTU
  Good phones supported by android. thatonekids 2 437 09-27-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jonnybanana84
  best android phone asmellyboy 4 519 09-27-2018, 09:14 AM
Last Post: watersurferdude