Is it just me or you have also never found the desired account in the leaked database
by crockett - April 08, 2019 at 02:23 AM
So I am wondering if I am alone on this boat? I am looking for 2 accounts that have been part of every data breach possible but couldn't found them in any of the databases that they were part of. WTF?  Cry  Biggrin
RF has mainstream leaks... The ones you are probably looking for are in one of those tor sites?
(April 08, 2019 at 02:36 AM)Jm5KMjaaVG Wrote: RF has mainstream leaks... The ones you are probably looking for are in one of those tor sites?

Hey, no. I only use RF ... no tor sites or any other forum but RF and even DBs from here didn't have any of those accounts :(
(April 08, 2019 at 02:36 AM)Jm5KMjaaVG Wrote: RF has mainstream leaks... The ones you are probably looking for are in one of those tor sites?

Do you know any tor sites that has leaked accounts/passwords?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mas leeching
God knows this happened to me once but got the info I found in a random database that is completely of the interest of the acconut that I was looking at
I found one account I was looking for, several that I'm still on the hunt to find...
I've looked for a lot of accounts, but found what I was looking for just once.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Do you have a favourite shoes sneakers? KekeWeb 6 148 Today at 05:56 AM
Last Post: Quaddamage
What will you never forget? Sparkyrock 14 355 August 14, 2019 at 12:43 AM
Last Post: CocoE
have you read this book? KyeEsquivel 3 82 August 12, 2019 at 03:48 PM
Last Post: raidflacs2k