Is anyone else getting sick more often?
by Ringer - November 22, 2021 at 09:18 PM
I rarely had any diseases or health issues, but since (late 2020) / 2021 i'm getting sick more often (colds, fever, runny nose, heart pain etc)
I don't know if it's related to covid.
(November 22, 2021 at 09:18 PM)Ringer Wrote: I rarely had any diseases or health issues, but since (late 2020) / 2021 i'm getting sick more often (colds, fever, runny nose, heart pain etc)

i currently have covid, and most of my cognitive functions are inhibited
(November 22, 2021 at 09:19 PM)CBT Wrote:
(November 22, 2021 at 09:18 PM)Ringer Wrote: I rarely had any diseases or health issues, but since (late 2020) / 2021 i'm getting sick more often (colds, fever, runny nose, heart pain etc)

i currently have covid, and most of my cognitive functions are inhibited
Hope you get better soon! Covid won't take you down hopefully but it will sure mess you up.
Feels like it, just got over a cold, not to mention it seems like I have more sinus related issues now.
I haven't been sick for the last 2 years, I thought I was getting sick one day but it was nothing.
I heard all the viruses actually compete with each other and that corona is currently winning
resulting in a drop of regular viruses. So weird that you get sick more, you can get multiples
times sick of covid though.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 5 Days (4d, 7h, 17m remaining).
Ban Reason: Flaming.
Everyone I know personally that has been vaccinated seems to be .. not 100% sure if its related to something related to immune being compromised after it wanes?
I haven't been significantly sick in 2020/21 as I recall. I think the last time I was sick was maybe 2020? It was just a common stomach bug tho.
You know viruses also mutate, so it's possible that you had one your immune system wasn't responding to immediately.

If we don't die from the disease, we die from the cure!
Hope you feel better soon.  Heart
if anything i think its the opposite. I dont think ive been sick for like 2 years.

Being able to avoid people and most people attempting to use a mask has been really great.
I think this is better than getting drone striked
ive had a few colds and i think the flu but its just feeling worse because we haven't been sick for a while

maybe you can get a flu shot to help?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How People Are Getting Rich With NFTs [2021 - FULL GUIDE] DruidAndDragon 55 2,728 1 hour ago
Last Post: primaboy99
Anyone who know more about the GoDaddy breach? emoji47 13 1,102 November 29, 2021 at 09:40 PM
Last Post: whitetantra
Getting sick after almost 2 years P1xor 13 702 October 07, 2021 at 04:26 AM
Last Post: fhd