Is Donald Trump Really That Bad???
by moot - 01-20-2019, 12:46 AM
User 
I mean yeah he’s said some racist and sexist things but at the end of the day he’s still very rich.
(01-20-2019, 12:46 AM)Moot Wrote: I mean yeah he’s said some racist and sexist things but at the end of the day he’s still very rich.

Gay ? What the hell does that mean ? You talk about Trump, how gay is that ? He is a loser who New York State will eventually lock up in jail & you can't pardon a criminal on a STATE CONVICTION by being the president, so fuck Mike Pence too. New York does not give a fuck how much money you have, just ask Bernie Madoff, John Gotti & all the gangsters who Thomas E Dewey locked the fuck up. He will eventually drop the soap at Rikers Island, before going upstate. (if he lives through Rikers that is & if the chicken shit doesn't hang himself first. )
I have never known someone to get such bad press in any field. I do think he does SOME good but it's minimal.
Fuck donald trump hes a fucking retarded scumbag that manipulates everyone
Terrible president, no further discussion xD
He's a retarded sack of shite, but at the same time some of his ideas are actually good. You blokes can't seem to get a pres who's got a full brain.
hes a good fella. we love him over here at the motherland
(01-20-2019, 12:46 AM)Moot Wrote: I mean yeah he’s said some racist and sexist things but at the end of the day he’s still very rich.

If money is criteria to become a president of a country, 
then I would prefer Mr. Gates to be president.
I wish he wasn't president but the man is a god-tier troll: “It was at this point, towards the end of the summit, that Chancellor Merkel of Germany and Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada got together with some of the allies and really wanted to press Trump directly to sign the communiqué, that talked about the commitment to a rules-based international order. Trump was sitting there with his arms crossed, clearly not liking the fact that they were ganging up on him. He eventually agreed and said OK he’ll sign it. And at that point, he stood up, put his hand in his pocket, his suit jacket pocket, and he took two Starburst candies out, threw them on the table and said to Merkel, ‘Here, Angela. Don’t say I never give you anything,’” Bremmer described to CBS.
makes the states look like a joke so i'm not a fan
Not a fan of the big frumpy toad man
It seems these type of leader are getting more and more common. For example Brazil and Germany where they keep gaining momentum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is minecraft really coming back to life? couplebands 31 1,043 06-25-2019, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Alihana
Trump a president k30n 2 192 04-08-2019, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart
Bad shooting in New Sealand Ravioli 3 284 03-29-2019, 12:51 AM
Last Post: gggcccnnn