Iran 2020 Telegram+Instagram Data - Leaked, Download!
by Masterdata - April 08, 2020 at 01:48 AM
Information 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Iranian Telegram+Instagram Scraping Data for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2020 Iranian users of services like Telegram and Instagram were had their data scrapped, some have commented that this data contains duplicates and I could not verify anything as the data structure is too annoying to deal with. This was apparently due to a fork of the original Telegram app which secretely collected this data. Source Article

Compromised data: First Names (Unverified), Last Names (Unverified), Phone Numbers, Usernames, Secret Keys

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of multiple files provided by MasterData please view it for yourself to understand the files, I believe this to be a dump from an elasticsearch cluster. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 0557266BEA93EBBDFC6AE5A39FF53685. Total record count of ~40000000.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Note: To open/browse this file I recommend MongoDB/Elasticsearch for those who know and Glogg/EmEditor for those who don't.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting, Using Multi-Accounts to tarnish others Reputation. — If you feel this is false, feel free to open a ban appeal.
you my freind have the sexiest face .China Follows Your Footsteps
Ban Reason: Scamming. | Registration IP: 217.138.200.197 Last Known IP: 76.92.56.192 | @lolneo [email protected]
(April 08, 2020 at 01:52 AM)justindylinder1 Wrote: you my freind have the sexiest face .China Follows Your Footsteps

Let the Chinese benefit from these beautiful files. More will come. Smile
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting, Using Multi-Accounts to tarnish others Reputation. — If you feel this is false, feel free to open a ban appeal.
(April 08, 2020 at 01:48 AM)Masterdata Wrote: Hello friends.

Upon the heavy demands of poor friends and a financial supporter who could not pay Iranian fees, I decided to make the data available to the public. These were already open to the public. For a while I only provided material and comedy. The forum turned into the Silk Road. : D

It is free to distribute to all neighboring forums.

thank you for your intense interest. Iranian data is for everyone as of today. Smile

thanks mate for sharing

keep em coming xD
free iranian telegram?!
what is this?btw thanks
just sending for credit
https://www.comparitech.com/blog/informa...ts-leaked/

this one? @Masterdata
(April 08, 2020 at 10:48 AM)0x0x0 Wrote: free iranian telegram?!

@0x0x0 yes.. :D FREE
@FluffyBunnyFufu files are in one folder. I did not download unnecessary.
@underworld987 credit can always find. Sometimes it is necessary to do good for all people.
This data is so worthless, you Iranians retards need to find a new hobby.
(April 08, 2020 at 10:49 PM)moot Wrote: This data is so worthless, you Iranians retards need to find a new hobby.
If it's not worth it, then please put it for free
You're really telling the truth. Database to be created with Simple Scraps but excessive interest.
And those who say sell on the one hand and those who say sell on the other Smile https://prnt.sc/rvpp6v

I laughed a lot for 1 week.
I got rid of the corona stress thanks to the Iranians Smile And my advice to everyone Corona has been found. The only remedy for this disease is Iranians.
(April 08, 2020 at 10:49 PM)moot Wrote: This data is so worthless, you Iranians retards need to find a new hobby.

dude don't bother yourself, they're just pure lamer Biggrin

(April 08, 2020 at 11:11 PM)Masterdata Wrote: You're really telling the truth. Database to be created with Simple Scraps but excessive interest.
And those who say sell on the one hand and those who say sell on the other Smile https://prnt.sc/rvpp6v

I laughed a lot for 1 week.
I got rid of the corona stress thanks to the Iranians Smile And my advice to everyone Corona has been found. The only remedy for this disease is Iranians.

Iranians are complicated people, that's why they've survived for 40 years against US with all of those sanctions Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
xSplit Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 82 32,781 16 minutes ago
Last Post: 0e0
Badoo Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 289 66,280 2 hours ago
Last Post: mano2020
OMGPop Database - Leaked, Download! Amelia 11 1,768 4 hours ago
Last Post: bretmanrock