Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Iphone vs Samsung
Don't talk about hardware, Samsung have Android as OS and Iphone have Ios.

Android: OS used for thousand of devices, you can create a custom build but it don't use the 100% of your hardware.

Ios: is a custom OS used ONLY for Iphones, it used 100% of hardware istead.

Look at SOFTWARE NOT HARDWARE!
I have used both systems and I believe the iOS software to be more stable, simple, and well rounded.
This makes iOS the winner for me when it comes to mobile devices.
I prefer Samsung, unfortunately I dropped my s8 today and cracked the screen Cry
(01-10-2018, 02:19 PM)VecchioIV Wrote:  Don't talk about hardware, Samsung have Android as OS and Iphone have Ios.

Android: OS used for thousand of devices, you can create a custom build but it don't use the 100% of your hardware.

Ios: is a custom OS used ONLY for Iphones, it used 100% of hardware istead.

Look at SOFTWARE NOT HARDWARE!

Agree, just look at benchmarks of Samsung Galaxy's and iPhones, even though the Samsung phones have twice the specs, iPhone's usually beat them on benchmarks because of how fluent the OS runs with the hardware.
ending this discussion

both are equally bad one explodes one has a massive screen, what else can i say
iphone for sure is much more faster
definitely iphone. love it
Samsung is better technologically : Apple is just an integrator / Samsung sell part to apple and engineering a lot of parts
Samsung is very cheap opposite to apple (but it's recommended to wait few month after the launchment for have really a good price)
Samsung is under android so it's better because it is open source, we can customize much more , and nearly all novelty come to android firstly.
Today apple is totally outdated for me the new product are not a true update , and today they are not the advantage in ours concurrent.
I think unfortunately later samsung will be Apple but i will change for a new brand under android no problem

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR Protive 17 247 6 hours ago
Last Post: yeeeeeeet
  iPhone XS or Galaxy S10? brandanxddd 9 109 05-17-2019, 10:27 AM
Last Post: musicpolice
  one plus 6T or iphone 7S Pokemon3125 11 172 05-17-2019, 03:54 AM
Last Post: killmeplease
  is iphone iOS as safe as people say it is? xxcrackfiendxx 24 836 05-13-2019, 09:03 AM
Last Post: KyeEsquivel
  iphone vs galaxy - whos better and why?? pinklady1447 16 398 05-02-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: kerimprof11