Iphone 12 charger
by oliver1993_123456 - October 16, 2020 at 12:56 PM
What do you think about the new idea of Apple of not incorporate accessories, like the charger to "reduce" the use of plastics.... Dodgy
Also don't think that the new features are worth it...
iphones have been the same since the iphone 7 release. Theres nothing innovative with them. Yet, you still have monkeys buying iphones
(October 16, 2020 at 11:30 PM)2vexetod Wrote: iphones have been the same since the iphone 7 release. Theres nothing innovative with them. Yet, you still have monkeys buying iphones

And androids are for betas and virgins lolll

Anyways, I don't really care because I already have 10 chargers. It's probably more for profit but it's nice that it's reducing e-waste, plus if you can afford a $1000 phone you can afford a $20 charger...
(October 17, 2020 at 02:27 PM)Sem Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 11:30 PM)2vexetod Wrote: iphones have been the same since the iphone 7 release. Theres nothing innovative with them. Yet, you still have monkeys buying iphones

And androids are for betas and virgins lolll

Anyways, I don't really care because I already have 10 chargers. It's probably more for profit but it's nice that it's reducing e-waste, plus if you can afford a $1000 phone you can afford a $20 charger...

Yeah but generally speaking, androids have more functionality and are often cheaper than iphones. 
The point im getting at is that apple consumers are just buying the newest iphone for social status
Soon iPhones will sell an empty box, and to get a phone you will need to subscribe ahhaha
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting in attempt to scam
We conducted tests that the new iPhone is weaker than the new ipad , so until I bought it and examined it, it's too early to say anything
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting in attempt to scam
to me, it doesnt seem like innovation rather than a new way to make customers poorer, as soon as everybody looes theses chargers or they get damaged
it is reducing e-waste on a large scale but the iPhone 12 itself and the rest of the models aren't really anything special, many competitors are light years ahead of Apple in terms of specs and affordability
I think it is a stupid idea, I get reducing waste but now I have to pay separately for a brick to charge my phone? Ridiculous

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Should I really get an IPhone salslytherin 25 2,919 6 hours ago
Last Post: sacredthoughts
Is The IPhone X worth it? leakss 33 5,466 Yesterday at 10:30 AM
Last Post: surling
Should I buy the iPhone 5s? Khabur 10 657 October 14, 2020 at 08:50 PM
Last Post: sacredthoughts