Ip Address To Home
by Ghostxfy - October 20, 2020 at 11:24 PM
Hey, so I've seen YouTubers like Brightclips troll on Omegle, and get home addresses from ip addresses. Does anyone have a special tool, or a method to get an exact location/address from an IP. Or is this not possible. Please reply if you have the answer.

Thanks!
It isn't possible to get the house address from an ip address.
The only way would be to contact the ISP.
(October 21, 2020 at 12:01 AM)2vexetod Wrote: It isn't possible to get the house address from an ip address.

Why are you so friendly? Call him a retard.
Yes, but youtubers like Brightclips troll on Omegle and they get their full addresses. I was wondering how you do that.
(October 21, 2020 at 02:05 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 12:01 AM)2vexetod Wrote: It isn't possible to get the house address from an ip address.

Because I lack knowledge about other stuff and would like help rather than being called retarded. Though, i am a retard so i dont get offended :0

(October 21, 2020 at 02:27 AM)Ghostxfy Wrote: Yes, but youtubers like Brightclips troll on Omegle and they get their full addresses. I was wondering how you do that.
That is what you call a Dox. Could have found their address through social media platforms such as facebook or instagram or snapchat. Or they could contact the isp and act as if they are the person they want to 'troll', and gather their information that way.
(October 21, 2020 at 03:31 AM)2vexetod Wrote:

Because I lack knowledge about other stuff and would like help rather than being called retarded. Though, i am a retard so i dont get offended :0

(October 21, 2020 at 02:27 AM)Ghostxfy Wrote: Yes, but youtubers like Brightclips troll on Omegle and they get their full addresses. I was wondering how you do that.
That is what you call a Dox. Could have found their address through social media platforms such as facebook or instagram or snapchat. Or they could contact the isp and act as if they are the person they want to 'troll', and gather their information that way.

Dude, the videos are fucking fake, c'mon.
(October 21, 2020 at 06:18 AM)thekilob Wrote:

Just giving a realistic explanation
(October 21, 2020 at 11:01 AM)2vexetod Wrote:

You never gave an explanation, LOL!!!
Just call him a moron and tell him the videos are fake, that's all you should leave it at.
(October 21, 2020 at 11:09 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 02:05 AM)thekilob Wrote: Why are you so friendly? Call him a retard.

Just call him a moron and tell him the videos are fake, that's all you should leave it at.
i did tho... Told him that a possible way that the information was gathered was through the isp.. 

Keep this convo going... I want credits :3
(October 21, 2020 at 11:34 AM)2vexetod Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 03:31 AM)2vexetod Wrote: Because I lack knowledge about other stuff and would like help rather than being called retarded. Though, i am a retard so i dont get offended :0

i did tho... Told him that a possible way that the information was gathered was through the isp.. 

That is NOT a valid explanation, it does not explain the inner workings of anything!! Either be very thorough, or don't even bother!!!
Again, when it comes to these stupid people, just call them idiots and leave it at that!! They don't learn anything either way!!
(October 21, 2020 at 11:36 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 11:34 AM)2vexetod Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 06:18 AM)thekilob Wrote: Dude, the videos are fucking fake, c'mon.

That is NOT a valid explanation, it does not explain the inner workings of anything!! Either be very thorough, or don't even bother!!!
Again, when it comes to these stupid people, just call them idiots and leave it at that!! They don't learn anything either way!!

Well, yes and no. It doesnt provide the inner workings of gathering private information, however, it does present just an overall thesis and valid idea of where such information can be collected.
With 'stupid' people, they just lack knowledge. They aren't idiots, because theyre trying to learn. If it doesnt sink in after 3 or 4 examples, then you may label them an idiot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How To Get Free edu email Address (100% Working) Monachopsis 76 3,917 November 04, 2020 at 11:14 AM
Last Post: secftwsec
How to get any websites backend ip address using shodan.io! ThatDevAaron 5 320 October 01, 2020 at 12:06 PM
Last Post: 30legions
How to hide your website ip address from scrapers like shodan! ThatDevAaron 2 327 July 03, 2020 at 08:38 PM
Last Post: ThatDevAaron