Introduction - sixthsense
by sixthsens_e - September 10, 2020 at 02:48 PM
Hey! My name is sixthsense, I'm new to RaidForums. I stumbled across this website while I was doing some Tor browsing on Kali Linux. I was looking for a xat database at one point and I guess I got sidetracked and came onto this site. I decided to give this forum a try and I've already seen a lot of amazing threads on here.

I don't know if I'll stay active here for long, but I do know that I will contribute as much as I can regardless of how long I have on a computer. I'm looking forward to establishing connections and enabling people to make friends and have fun. I hope to see you chaps around!
Yo, same I was searching around for a database and stumbled upon here, what a goldmine of knowledge and resources, and boobs! Honestly didn't know about security other than just what hashing does and all, but seeing how penetrative testing works, how salting helps and all, I kinda learnt more about cyber security. Ironic, it's like learning how to be a locksmiths by learning from the lock pickers
(September 12, 2020 at 03:10 PM)JohnBill Wrote: Yo, same I was searching around for a database and stumbled upon here, what a goldmine of knowledge and resources, and boobs! Honestly didn't know about security other than just what hashing does and all, but seeing how penetrative testing works, how salting helps and all, I kinda learnt more about cyber security. Ironic, it's like learning how to be a locksmiths by learning from the lock pickers

Ah, we have something in common. I thought I was the only one looking for databases and decided to try this out. Kudos to you!
Same here, stumbled to this forum. Has been great so far!!
Ehlo! G00d intro! Enjoy our community!
Hello! Welcome to the raid forums
Welcome my friend. I'm not on here much either, but I do occasionally pop on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Introduction Plachido 4 137 September 16, 2020 at 08:05 PM
Last Post: HiOogaBooga
Introduction SyxNull 3 109 September 16, 2020 at 08:21 AM
Last Post: userkrad123
Introduction: Ant1Chr1ist Ant1Chr1ist 3 150 September 16, 2020 at 07:42 AM
Last Post: Different