Introduction
by gucci3x - September 10, 2020 at 01:26 PM
Whats up RF fam!?  My nickname is gucci, I came across RF while browsing for OSCP help.  A little about me I day trade, securities and crypto, I am also studying for my OSCP exam and occasionally do HTB.  Looking forward to learning as much as I can from the intelligent minds I have seen floating around the forum.  If there is anything I can do to help anyone please don't hesitate to reach out.  One of my hobbies is gaming, lately I have been playing Escape from Tarkov, if anyone plays hit me up lets run some raids.  Other than gaming as a hobby I am also interested in cracking, database dumps, RATs, BotNets, all the fun stuff.  Looking forward to learning from the brilliant minds on here and hope to contribute where I can.

Thanks!
Hey Gucci,

Glad to see you joined us! Welcome. I bet we can have some fun 4 sure.

best regards,
Stux
(September 10, 2020 at 01:26 PM)gucci3x Wrote: Whats up RF fam!?  My nickname is gucci, I came across RF while browsing for OSCP help.  A little about me I day trade, securities and crypto, I am also studying for my OSCP exam and occasionally do HTB.  Looking forward to learning as much as I can from the intelligent minds I have seen floating around the forum.  If there is anything I can do to help anyone please don't hesitate to reach out.  One of my hobbies is gaming, lately I have been playing Escape from Tarkov, if anyone plays hit me up lets run some raids.  Other than gaming as a hobby I am also interested in cracking, database dumps, RATs, BotNets, all the fun stuff.  Looking forward to learning from the brilliant minds on here and hope to contribute where I can.

Thanks!

Hey Gucci,im just qurious how you obtain GOD status from your first day here? Smile
Welcome!
(September 10, 2020 at 02:32 PM)KyeEsquivel Wrote:
(September 10, 2020 at 01:26 PM)gucci3x Wrote: Whats up RF fam!?  My nickname is gucci, I came across RF while browsing for OSCP help.  A little about me I day trade, securities and crypto, I am also studying for my OSCP exam and occasionally do HTB.  Looking forward to learning as much as I can from the intelligent minds I have seen floating around the forum.  If there is anything I can do to help anyone please don't hesitate to reach out.  One of my hobbies is gaming, lately I have been playing Escape from Tarkov, if anyone plays hit me up lets run some raids.  Other than gaming as a hobby I am also interested in cracking, database dumps, RATs, BotNets, all the fun stuff.  Looking forward to learning from the brilliant minds on here and hope to contribute where I can.

Thanks!

Hey Gucci,im just qurious how you obtain GOD status from your first day here? Smile
Welcome!

Ooooo they must be really serious about this site
can see the trading's doing wonders huh
(September 10, 2020 at 02:32 PM)KyeEsquivel Wrote:

Thanks!

Welcome!

I supported buy donating some crypto and I guess it gave me the "GOD" status
wsss
(September 11, 2020 at 08:37 AM)Goten1994 Wrote: Welcome to the site. If you have any crypto to donate to me I will forever do nothing in return. I kid. Glad to have ya!

lool thanks for welcoming me guys.  still browsing around learning the forum, hopefully I get the hang of it.  I dont wanna post in the wrong section and cause any problems.  Just a quick shoutout to Omnipotent for having an amazing community for us thanks bud!

Biggrin
Hi my name is Carl69 and ima anime person and my hobby is to wear cosplays outfits and different anime outfits having masks and tattoos on them etc and even i like to create outfilt like Catalyst which is the female version of drift and also its mask which looks like kitsune[1] mask which is quite owsm Heart Heart
[1] https://kabukimask.com/category/oni-masks/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-Introduction NtRaiseHardError 0 101 January 14, 2021 at 08:25 PM
Last Post: NtRaiseHardError
introduction notrandomadmin 0 95 December 29, 2020 at 12:24 PM
Last Post: notrandomadmin
Jon's Introduction jonvrc 7 181 December 29, 2020 at 04:54 AM
Last Post: Quark222