Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Intro
I'm Gazy, a Rftechpony. I'm here to have some fun.
Welcome @Gazymus To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
lmao I have a love for piano songs,

personal favorite is Beautiful Mind by Travis King

welcome!
Thanks, i enjoy the piano a lot as well. practice it a lot

My favorite is Moonlight sonata 3rd movement or Roze
welcome to radforums. dont be autistic and youll be fine.
Welcome to raidforums m8
(08-14-2015, 03:06 AM)Gazymus Wrote:  Thanks, i enjoy the piano a lot as well. practice it a lot

I can play Fur Elise.

Most fucking interesting song ever. Anyway I'm still practicing other songs. Might do some other songs that are not fucking Classic even though I like Classical music okay welcome to RF sorry for no , and . I just like talking this much sometimes okay can you raid now pls thx bye also the SB is down so dont bother going there and remember to read the rules and have fun? that predator message is automatic so dont listen to it okay im done now byee
(08-14-2015, 06:37 AM)Nepence Wrote:  
(08-14-2015, 03:06 AM)Gazymus Wrote:  Thanks, i enjoy the piano a lot as well. practice it a lot

I can play Fur Elise.

Most fucking interesting song ever. Anyway I'm still practicing other songs. Might do some other songs that are not fucking Classic even though I like Classical music okay welcome to RF sorry for no , and . I just like talking this much sometimes okay can you raid now pls thx bye also the SB is down so dont bother going there and remember to read the rules and have fun? that predator message is automatic so dont listen to it okay im done now byee

Fur Elise easiest song ever.

Fur Elise best song ever.

I like Beethoven's Turkish March. And Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement. And baroque. A lot of baroque. Cuz ORNAMENTATION BABY!!
(08-14-2015, 09:26 PM)Paradox Wrote:  
(08-14-2015, 06:37 AM)Nepence Wrote:  

I can play Fur Elise.

Fur Elise easiest song ever.

Fur Elise best song ever.

I like Beethoven's Turkish March. And Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement. And baroque. A lot of baroque. Cuz ORNAMENTATION BABY!!

im pretty fucking good at twinkle twinkle little star
Welcome to rf, have fun on here. If you have any questions be sure to let me know
PianoForum guys, we just witnessed the beginnings of PianoForums.
(08-14-2015, 10:41 PM)Weeaboo Slayer Wrote:  PianoForum guys, we just witnessed the beginnings of PianoForums.

Lol yeah, surprised no one went full Kreygasm on their keyboards finding out that so many people played the piano on here lmao

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  intro ares22 1 118 10-12-2018, 05:28 AM
Last Post: xxMMxx
Exclamation Intro to the world kidjerkoffbebe 1 83 10-12-2018, 05:20 AM
Last Post: xxMMxx
  Intro SnidleyWhiplash 1 135 09-28-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: BMT
  Intro Ninjabooty 3 177 09-25-2018, 11:14 AM
  intro jkl746 1 179 08-15-2018, 11:31 AM