Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
InterPals Database - Leaked, Download!
Smile 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the InterPals Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In late 2015, the online penpal site InterPals.net had their website hacked and 3.4 million accounts exposed. The compromised data included email addresses, geographical locations, birthdates and salted hashes of passwords.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Geographic locations, Names, Passwords(MD5/phpBB), Usernames

Show ContentContents:

Database Downloads:
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanks for sharing, a lot of people would need this,

I gotta say .... this is one seriously messed up 600mb file due to weird line breaks.

I had to run at least 3 regex find and replace to try and fix the line breaks, and its still messy.

There is most probably a more original copy than this somewhere, without insane line breaks.
(11-13-2017, 02:54 PM)Arvectus Wrote:  Thanks for sharing, a lot of people would need this,

I gotta say .... this is one seriously messed up 600mb file due to weird line breaks.

I had to run at least 3 regex find and replace to try and fix the line breaks, and its still messy.

There is most probably a more original copy than this somewhere, without insane line breaks.

You're welcome and there is absolutely nothing wrong with this copy, I parsed it myself before uploading and what you're referring to is the delimiter being a tab rather than a colon due to the fact it reduces filesize saving on a lot of space and is also much cleaner and organized for searching purposes
Database appears to be legit, thanks for sharing.

And yeah, nothing wrong with the parsing. Display the file as UTF-8.
Now on the official servers.
Easy to regex? i mean search and replace
It seems that at the end of the file has some sort of 'insufficient' hashes, I am not sure personally whats going on, but as stated previously this does seem incomplete with not all the users.
Hmm interesting Where did you get this from?
Great! Thanks bro Wink
I cant download for some reason I need credits? what's that?
thanks for sharing, how did you get this data?
Are you sure the password format is MD5 / phpBB (mode 400 in hashcat) ?
To me it seems it is bcrypt (mode 3200 in hashcat)...

So let me clarify...
The database fields are : name, username, email, birth, city, state, country, password_hash, password_enc, password_md5
eg.
prathiba amynamy [email protected] 1981-09-01 Villiers-le-Bel $2y$10$7S3bVQN6UmKiZ0pzN/0w6.m71VK6bWXCxkHHMxj0gcZ2U2GG3mJrq GyA+cuVFRxVff2dlbjwcXHKrpOR7cWu0/X04GKmTJEQ= 038312a74d25bdf2c71bd7fff601593d
Keylla Keylla [email protected] 1984-05-24 João Pessoa Brazil $2y$10$yy2tlyqN2Uomfs4eBGY10ezSuNZZCwaZEAAT75QlmBew/q2stDDkm /E9qgAhjqirvpGO+Fr4eeyw6mhsB7HlRhBRqSKgDVz0= b4e93587f277b2e203ba7abd0e42fdc0

password_hash is the bcrypt hash ($2y$10$) of the password.
I do not know what password_enc is
and password_md5 is the MD5 hash of the password.
So for an entry there are 2 ways to crack the password: either you crack the bcrypt one (mode 3200 with hashcat) which is very very slow or you target the MD5 one (mode 0 with hashcat) which is very fast.

In the first example above the password is 1+1=deux
and the second one is 007JamesBond

Attacking the MD5 allowed me to dehash ~95% of the passwords. If some of you are interested, let me know and I'll publish a "dehash" version.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Taobao Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 48 9,260 1 hour ago
Last Post: zansan
Star Adobe Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 328 53,294 3 hours ago
Last Post: nightM00n
User CashCrate Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Jormungandr 20 7,036 8 hours ago
Last Post: Herderp
Pencil 2,844 Database Collection - Leaked, Download! $2a$45 177 33,320 8 hours ago
Last Post: JOSH75009
Thumbsup Tumblr Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 352 64,682 Yesterday, 08:00 PM
Last Post: themotherfucker