Insurance RISK + Houses distroyed by fire California
by Crazyoldfart - September 13, 2021 at 06:23 PM
I'm posting a few FREE files, this one is Insurance RISK + Houses distroyed by fire California.rar  & it has other things besides California in it, I just dumped a bunch of things connected to that subject in the file.
  Seeing as its FREE, take it or leave it, no pissing & moaning or asking me how many lines or other stupid shit.
  After you look at it, you can keep it, or delete it, I don't give a fuck what you do with it.
  I don't even remember where it came from, although it might have been on Grayhat Warfare when I had access to it. Not ever file came with the main file, I just stuck anything to do with insurance in it.
  I'm clearing crap from my "C" drive, desktop & this is one of them. If you have run into it before, just ignore it. I can't remember where I got it & its not posted on here. I checked that with search.

https://gofile.io/d/NqcptZ    

Insurance RISK + Houses distroyed by fire California.rar      (117.7 MB)
(September 13, 2021 at 06:32 PM)Sosolapute Wrote: I wish to see you one day posting something other than USA data.
Good share tho, thank you.

I work with countries that speak English, US, Canada, UK, etc ! Only foreign stuff I collect is Mexico. So, sorry about that, any foreign stuff I have, came from here or from someone I know personally who is on here & sent it to me & did not post it. I save that stuff for a few friends who speak other languages & collect data, but seeing as it came from here or a friend who is on here, I'm not going to post it. Don't do that to friends.
    I only use data to LOCATE people with & have almost every person in the USA in my records somewhere. There are 331 million Americans & they are damn near ALL in my records somewhere. lol !
    I have a LOT of Canadians & those from England too.
    Its the only language I speak, but I have help with Spanish for Mexico. I locate them too.
(September 13, 2021 at 07:11 PM)Sosolapute Wrote:
(September 13, 2021 at 07:03 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 13, 2021 at 06:32 PM)Sosolapute Wrote: I wish to see you one day posting something other than USA data.

I work with countries that speak English, US, Canada, UK, etc ! Only foreign stuff I collect is Mexico. So, sorry about that, any foreign stuff I have, came from here or from someone I know personally who is on here & sent it to me & did not post it. I save that stuff for a few friends who speak other languages & collect data, but seeing as it came from here or a friend who is on here, I'm not going to post it. Don't do that to friends.
    I only use data to LOCATE people with & have almost every person in the USA in my records somewhere. There are 331 million Americans & they are damn near ALL in my records somewhere. lol !
    Its the only language I speak, but I have help with Spanish for Mexico. I locate them too.
It's nice to be loyal to your friends, it is a quite rare quality that can no longer be found within anyone these days (Only animals/pets were loyal to me as far as i remember). 
It is frightening that you can locate anyone living in the US, if i want to hunt down someone someday, i'll hit you up!

"if i want to hunt down someone someday, i'll hit you up!"  ............. anytime, just let me know WHY your looking for them, I avoid stalkers, those looking to harm anyone & if I think they are one, I run them first & I have good sources to do that. lol ! I try not to look for EX's, that stirs up shit in most cases. Basically, I reunite families & help Licensed PI's & Lawyers with finding people, some do court cases, others do insurance investigations.
(September 13, 2021 at 07:45 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 13, 2021 at 07:11 PM)Sosolapute Wrote:
(September 13, 2021 at 07:03 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:

It's nice to be loyal to your friends, it is a quite rare quality that can no longer be found within anyone these days (Only animals/pets were loyal to me as far as i remember). 
It is frightening that you can locate anyone living in the US, if i want to hunt down someone someday, i'll hit you up!

"if i want to hunt down someone someday, i'll hit you up!"  ............. anytime, just let me know WHY your looking for them, I avoid stalkers, those looking to harm anyone & if I think they are one, I run them first & I have good sources to do that. lol ! I try not to look for EX's, that stirs up shit in most cases. Basically, I reunite families & help Licensed PI's & Lawyers with finding people, some do court cases, others do insurance investigations.

Hi @Crazyoldfart, I know I have said this before but your type is really rare and I see no reason why you shouldn't monetise all the stuff you have gathered all over the years. It took your time, energy and resources; and the least you can do is make it available for a price. I'm thinking in the line of building a private database where people can pay monthly/annually or  a one-time fee to access it. I don't know how old you are but this sound like a solid retirement plan and a generational wealth plan for your kids. It might not start making money immediately but as soon as words spread out of how credible the information on the website is and how untainted it is, trust me, that's a goldmine you have. I know you didn't start out to use it make money but I feel a lot of people can benefit from it for a price and you sure can be a strong competitor to those other sites offering way less and sometimes not too accurate information. You don't have to rush to make a decision now but think about it. I sure would be one of your first subscribers if you make up your mind. Love and Respect from over here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[FREE No Credits] Wikileaks Insurance Files Hairystack 1 1,500 November 30, 2021 at 03:16 AM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart
California private schools. Crazyoldfart 0 1,101 November 27, 2021 at 08:00 PM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart
Israel Insurance Company, Shirbit remota2 2 1,349 November 24, 2021 at 06:12 AM
Last Post: remota2