Influx of trannys
by 000 - February 14, 2021 at 10:07 PM
(February 14, 2021 at 11:04 PM)Mrdrka Wrote: It's funny that we're obsessed with other people's business. I haven't seen a tranny here push anything on me, so I'm unsure where this is coming from. Communities get ruined because of several factors, not because of someones sexual preference. Biggrin

YOU SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT DEVIL, THE MOST HIGH WILL PUT YOU TO DEATH SOON
(February 14, 2021 at 11:09 PM)Derek2Icy Wrote:
(February 14, 2021 at 11:04 PM)Mrdrka Wrote: It's funny that we're obsessed with other people's business. I haven't seen a tranny here push anything on me, so I'm unsure where this is coming from. Communities get ruined because of several factors, not because of someones sexual preference. Biggrin

YOU SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT DEVIL, THE MOST HIGH WILL PUT YOU TO DEATH SOON

Lol. Alright, sounds like a plan my friend.
LOL this is gonna be a funny thread xD
(February 14, 2021 at 11:04 PM)Mrdrka Wrote: It's funny that we're obsessed with other people's business. I haven't seen a tranny here push anything on me, so I'm unsure where this is coming from. Communities get ruined because of several factors, not because of someone's sexual preference. Biggrin

Not you personally but it is being pushed through popular media the term didn't even exist more than ten years ago and now everyone knows it like its second thought lol. We used to call it what it was which is gender dysphoria and people were treated for it. Now they kill themselves in way higher numbers just so a few people can push a political point, Transition surgery has only existed since we have been capable of it and that's not long and the results are often horrific. Just because you can do something doesn't make it morally right we wouldn't be asking this question about people who go around sticking knives in people its still body mutilation, It doesn't change your chromosomes or actual biological state, And that's exactly why the suicide rate after transition is so high, because they feel no different, because their brain chemicals are imbalanced. If I say I'm a fire truck and someone sticks and exhaust pipe up my ass and says "congratulations you are now a fire truck you have gone through transition surgery", Am I a fire truck or am I just a mentally ill man with an exhaust pipe up my ass?.

The point is the social agendas and what we teach our children are important to the future of the fabric of our society considering that humans are naturally social and tribal creatures. This does effect you no matter how much you like to ignore it. Do you really want to raise your child in a world where they could have an identity crisis because a bunch of millennials are screaming "your special", "you can be anything you want", And "you can identify as anything" and normalizing surgery. Look at the numbers of those who faced gender dysphoria in the 70s and compare it to how many people call themselves "trans" today its increased massively. The best part is none of this "acceptance" bullshit happens anywhere besides the west. All the groups everyone ""has"" to ""accept"" according to the powers at be are anything they can find apart from masculine male traits which are starting to slowly be demonized by society (that and being white in white majority nations). Its a clear and obvious attempt to weaken the ability of our nations rather than fighting us in a war and losing which was always what happened when anyone ever wanted to profit from the riches of the allies.
(February 14, 2021 at 10:14 PM)000 Wrote:
(February 14, 2021 at 10:13 PM)Txylor Wrote:
(February 14, 2021 at 10:07 PM)000 Wrote: I've been noticing a large influx of trannys, traps, shemales and tranny lovers whatever its fucking called on raidforums. Please dont bring ur shitty faggness to the board and ruin it. So many communitys have been ruined because of fags. Thanks, 000

No daddy, owo

[Image: 8e71EkQ.jpg]
The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 20 characters.

consider suicide you'll never be loved or be in a loving functional REAL relationship.
I thought being gay was a meme?!
Greetings to you. Where can you see how the dating app works other than on the review site. For example, a friend of mine recently viewed a pof app review and was completely satisfied. He says that he registered there with the help of Facebook, which did not take him long.