India Fucked Up by Covid-19
by Der_Hund - May 03, 2021 at 10:09 AM
Not that I didn't expect this to happen. these miserable fucks live in super high density and clean their asses with their hands.
Coronavirus Cases:19,925,604
Deaths:218,959

what you reckon? any Indians here to testify?

[Image: 32491cd4142d380e1b7dfec20c14ef5a]
I really don’t care... I guess I hope for them to get better?
(May 03, 2021 at 10:09 AM)Der_Hund Wrote: Not that I didn't expect this to happen. these miserable fucks live in super high density and clean their asses with their hands.

Cleaning your ass with your hand is actually better for your ass than toilet paper. You can clean your ass better with your hand than with toilet paper, especially if you don't wet the toilet paper. As long as you wash your hand really good with soap you should be fine tbh. I mean, the reality often looks different as people maybe not wash their hands good enough or don't have any access to soap at all. So I definitly get your point.
High density is definitly also a problem, and remind yourself that the wealth gap in India is extremely huge. Rich people can afford themselves everything and live in huge houses with everything they need, whereas poor people often live together with a lot of children, as they need them to work. This obviously is not ideal if there's a pandemic going on.

They also eat with their hands, they basically do everything with their hands. Now imagine if one doesn't wash his hands ~4 times a day with soap. Imagine all of the bacteria that gets inside their body. It's not surprising to me at all that there is a huge outbreak there. Remind yourself that there are still diseases like cholera and malaria in India, that would never be imaginable in western countries, because of our hygene standards.
I saw this pop up on yahoo or something yesterday. I just don't understand how the rest of the world is mostly recovering/recovered from this and then someone sets it loose on India? Maybe it is actually being used as a weapon.
(May 03, 2021 at 05:10 PM)necronomikyle Wrote: I saw this pop up on yahoo or something yesterday. I just don't understand how the rest of the world is mostly recovering/recovered from this and then someone sets it loose on India? Maybe it is actually being used as a weapon.
Don't think so. The virus mutates and it seems that a more contageous adaption has come through. I've already written about hygene on my first post in this thread, so I'm not going to mention this again.
(May 03, 2021 at 12:33 PM)kuyaya Wrote:
(May 03, 2021 at 10:09 AM)Der_Hund Wrote: Not that I didn't expect this to happen. these miserable fucks live in super high density and clean their asses with their hands.

Cleaning your ass with your hand is actually better for your ass than toilet paper. You can clean your ass better with your hand than with toilet paper, especially if you don't wet the toilet paper. As long as you wash your hand really good with soap you should be fine tbh. I mean, the reality often looks different as people maybe not wash their hands good enough or don't have any access to soap at all. So I definitly get your point.
High density is definitly also a problem, and remind yourself that the wealth gap in India is extremely huge. Rich people can afford themselves everything and live in huge houses with everything they need, whereas poor people often live together with a lot of children, as they need them to work. This obviously is not ideal if there's a pandemic going on.

They also eat with their hands, they basically do everything with their hands. Now imagine if one doesn't wash his hands ~4 times a day with soap. Imagine all of the bacteria that gets inside their body. It's not surprising to me at all that there is a huge outbreak there. Remind yourself that there are still diseases like cholera and malaria in India, that would never be imaginable in western countries, because of our hygene standards.
Exactly, poor Indians. this is a problematic statement  but... here it goes: this will wipe out all those who do not wash their hand and infect others. this is some work of natural selection here, that will wipe the lower casts out and leave the wealthy ones, who can afford soap, alive.
very bad to hear it for poor popole.
Are there any correlations between the general health/healthcare of countries to cases/infections/deaths?
(May 04, 2021 at 12:14 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: Are there any correlations between the general health/healthcare of countries to cases/infections/deaths?

I now took 1h out of my day to make this shitty graph
I thought that I could make it in plaintext because I cannot upload images directly to here, but pasting the text into here resulted in a mess. So I just made an image of the text :( (all the effort for nothing)
Link to img: https://ibb.co/27q20sZ

the numbers are all calculated by hand based on the data from google

I hope this helps someone
(May 04, 2021 at 02:42 PM)kuyaya Wrote:
(May 04, 2021 at 12:14 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: Are there any correlations between the general health/healthcare of countries to cases/infections/deaths?

I now took 1h out of my day to make this shitty graph
I thought that I could make it in plaintext because I cannot upload images directly to here, but pasting the text into here resulted in a mess. So I just made an image of the text :( (all the effort for nothing)
Link to img: https://ibb.co/27q20sZ

the numbers are all calculated by hand based on the data from google

I hope this helps someone
actually it helps. it appears that USA is not in good share wither
im just confused that it has only just got really bad over there....I would have expected India to have been one of the worst hit places from the start O.o
(Yesterday at 12:29 PM)P1xor Wrote: im just confused that it has only just got really bad over there....I would have expected India to have been one of the worst hit places from the start O.o

I'd agree with this, I thought the first time round they'd be struggling, but most 2nd waves had had more effect than the first.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
COVID-19 opinions superanonbr 17 1,418 May 02, 2021 at 07:12 PM
Last Post: Ashfanino
to be contaminated by covid 19 and not to experience any symptoms, is this true? superanonbr 10 1,237 April 22, 2021 at 03:17 PM
Last Post: necronomikyle
covid-19 superanonbr 12 1,052 March 31, 2021 at 02:22 PM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept