Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Immortal DB Lookups
User 
Good Evening Raid Forums
Hello everyone,
Today, I will be doing a database lookup service for anybody and everybody on the forums. Willing to do anything, give me a username or email and I will send you every hit I get in all of the database I have. I have over 150Gb worth of DB's I've collected and willing to spread the information with anybody. Pm my skype Skype : thedoxgod I will reply as quickly as I can. 
(06-12-2017, 02:59 AM)immortalist Wrote:  
Good Evening Raid Forums
Hello everyone,
Today, I will be doing a database lookup service for anybody and everybody on the forums. Willing to do anything, give me a username or email and I will send you every hit I get in all of the database I have. I have over 150Gb worth of DB's I've collected and willing to spread the information with anybody. Pm my skype  I will reply as quickly as I can. 

Thanks bro
Why don't you share a new DB instead ?? Or as well ...

That would be more useful
(06-12-2017, 10:38 AM)Arvectus Wrote:  Why don't you share a new DB instead ?? Or as well ...

That would be more useful

I have also been the one to make the choice to provide a lookup service for this who don't want to download and "Sift" or "Grep" through all these database or those who are on Windows and cannot easily once again "Grep" or "Sift" because they are on windows. Thanks for the input though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abusewith.us Lookups QCJ 2 787 06-10-2017, 02:36 AM
Last Post: QCJ