Imgur Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive]
by Omnipotent - February 25, 2018 at 06:08 PM
Star 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Imgur.com Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_sse7.png]

|Notes|
In September 2013, the online image sharing community imgur suffered a data breach. A selection of the data containing 1.7 million email addresses and passwords surfaced more than 4 years later in November 2017. Although imgur stored passwords as SHA-256 hashes, the data in the breach contained plain text passwords suggesting that many of the original hashes had been cracked. imgur advises that they rolled over to bcrypt hashes in 2016. This is an exclusive leak to Raid Forums as this leak has not been surfaced before this date as a publicly downloadable database.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords(Plaintext)

ContentsSpoiler
The Database Download below is in the following format EMAIL:PASSWORD keep in mind the passwords are plaintext. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 37802D593278718B360A827E7AA142FD

Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

You are the man Omni!
Pred, what a madman.
yesss thank you for this
damn that's dank, damn that's dank
I have attached my resume

Does this still work? Imgur is saying they don't work
Excellent. Thank you for this!
Thank you for this shared!
Let's see what's here
wow thanks for share this
Thanks for the upload, although: when you said “free”, I thought that meant no credits.
Omnipotent mind at large. Sick of living underhanded. This is our life. We command it. GO! WE CAN'T ALL HIDE IN FEAR. A TIME OF RECKONING IS HERE. WE ARE LL CONNECTED. DON'T LET THE WORLD ROT! Thanks Omni!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exploit.in Combo List - Leaked, Download! silvernazar 417 97,351 39 minutes ago
Last Post: srgdsthApe
LinkedIn Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 547 99,703 1 hour ago
Last Post: meisborn
Edmodo Database - Leaked, Download! citadel 368 102,630 3 hours ago
Last Post: BalonTheMan