Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im from Jamaica
Sup, names Ruel, the forum is great. Love the information. I play mainly runescape, selling and buying accounts in bulk. I love scripting. I especially love the leaks, might buy my self some credits, the worthy leaks, might double me up.
(04-11-2018, 03:21 AM)cruelhelp Wrote:  Sup, names Ruel, the forum is great. Love the information. I play mainly runescape, selling and buying accounts in bulk. I love scripting. I especially love the leaks, might buy my self some credits, the worthy leaks, might double me up.

Hey man, since you are looking to buy accounts in bulk, check out my shop here: https://selly.gg/@g30m4tr1cxp10t1ng I update it almost every day to keep valid accounts on there only! I hope you enjoy this forum. And I really wish to go on a cruise to Jamaica some day and smoke some weed straight from the mountains.
ofcourse, ill check your shop out definitely, and dude you should come to Jamaica no joke, great food, beaches, bitches - not to mention the highgrade (weed) - smoke til you pass out and its cheap asf versus the USD - and an ounce he is like 0.50c - $1USD
(04-11-2018, 06:18 PM)cruelhelp Wrote:  ofcourse, ill check your shop out definitely, and dude you should come to Jamaica no joke, great food, beaches, bitches - not to mention the highgrade (weed) - smoke til you pass out and its cheap asf versus the USD  - and an ounce he is like 0.50c - $1USD

Haha! Thanks for the good reply man. My brother took a cruise there and got about a half ounce for $20 ( I think they got ripped off ) but who cares right?! Quality weed picked straight from the mountain rolled into a fresh joint.
Welcome here to community!
Ban reason: Multi accounting; kekboyz berryadmn (Permanent)
spicy stuff, will check out the shop
(04-15-2018, 05:03 PM)berryadmn Wrote:  Welcome here to community!

thanks bro
(04-11-2018, 06:18 PM)cruelhelp Wrote:  ofcourse, ill check your shop out definitely, and dude you should come to Jamaica no joke, great food, beaches, bitches - not to mention the highgrade (weed) - smoke til you pass out and its cheap asf versus the USD  - and an ounce he is like 0.50c - $1USD

If you ever come to the us take some weed with you.  Atleast $1k worth. You'll never get weed that cheap
smoking that good jamaica green?
yo bro lol, tell me how and i will, only customs would try to finger their fingers up my ass lmao, and send me to life in prison for further butt rape, lol come for it

(04-16-2018, 05:27 AM)Smex Wrote:  

If you ever come to the us take some weed with you.  Atleast $1k worth. You'll never get weed that cheap

(04-16-2018, 05:15 PM)tit Wrote:  smoking that good jamaica green?

ayy yeah bro, i smoke everyday, i smoke till im literally sick and tired of smoking, then take nap, eat a cookie, fuck a whore, then im all good again. lifes good kek