If your ever interested in the value of diamonds, this file is for you.
by Crazyoldfart - April 21, 2021 at 04:39 PM
Its FREE & you have only 21 days to get it, after that, ask someone who did get it. Not me. All diamonds (and other stones too) are sold on a memo, you sign your name, get the goods & if you don't sell it, return the goods & get it taken off the memo. You pay in CASH. (or did back when I was in this business, it may have changed, but I doubt it.)  It also works with all jewelry. Your name & reputation is all that is need to be a dealer. Long story. The file shows you the value of diamonds being sold by different dealers. I found it in an S3 bucket & it brought back memories of better days. Most people on here could never get near these stones. lol !!

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g1d...3018899f74

16-diamond.rar (42.828 MB)
i dont really care about diamonds but data is data
(April 21, 2021 at 05:36 PM)GingerHunter Wrote: i dont really care about diamonds but data is data

Diamonds are easier to carry around than gold or cash, easier to hide & worth more by the ounce than either of them.
If the data's old enough my name might be on it. That system worked surprisingly well, but then again everyone in the business knows everyone else in the business.
(April 21, 2021 at 06:42 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(April 21, 2021 at 05:36 PM)GingerHunter Wrote: i dont really care about diamonds but data is data

Diamonds are easier to carry around than gold or cash, easier to hide & worth more by the ounce than either of them.

And aren't picked up by airport metal detectors and your whole family assets could be hidden in plain view
on your daughter's hair band when fleeing the Soviet Union. 

Old story.

Exactly same-same story for Burmese friends but with amber instead of diamonds right now....
(April 21, 2021 at 04:39 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Its FREE & you have only 21 days to get it, after that, ask someone who did get it. Not me. All diamonds (and other stones too) are sold on a memo, you sign your name, get the goods & if you don't sell it, return the goods & get it taken off the memo. You pay in CASH. (or did back when I was in this business, it may have changed, but I doubt it.)  It also works with all jewelry. Your name & reputation is all that is need to be a dealer. Long story. The file shows you the value of diamonds being sold by different dealers. I found it in an S3 bucket & it brought back memories of better days. Most people on here could never get near these stones. lol !!

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g1d...3018899f74

16-diamond.rar (42.828 MB)

Thank you for sharing. I should have paid more attention - I thought it was a directory of people in the business rather than an inventory of what was on offer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
2015 Experian file, the WHOLE God Damn thing, not half a file Crazyoldfart 52 13,431 March 28, 2021 at 04:30 AM
Last Post: PandaNapkin73
Go to Grayhat Warfare & get this, if your interested in passwords Crazyoldfart 5 1,238 December 26, 2020 at 05:25 PM
Last Post: crockett
CSV 7K Worldwide Consumer Interested to Make Money Online - Email List alifpunk 3 1,800 August 15, 2020 at 04:19 PM
Last Post: Kelegod