Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you'd need to fake your own death, how would you do it?
So as title says, hypothetically, you're in a situation where you need to fake your death for whatever reason. How would you do it?
It depends on how severe it is, is it family wise or is it legal wise. Also it depends on where you live right now.

Appearing to be dead differs from country to country, because in many countries there is a waiting period for missing people of for example like 7 years before being declared dead. You need to pick a place to go to, make sure nobody has an idea that you go there and preferable you have to have a way to make money there or enough cash on hand in local currency. Then at a certain time pick a flight to a certain low key country, take a train ticket from that country to a place somewhere else in that country, use blablacar or any unregistered taxi service to take a drive to the next country (use fake name, many systems don't use verification). From that country make sure you take something like a local train service from low grade train station to go to another place and hop to a few places. Build your life at a certain country, like Russia under a new name, not contact your previous life and let your family deal with the shit you caused...
Another possibility is take your own car, drive somewhere, refuel at low key stations, just drive till you reach some place like Romania or Bulgaria, hop on a private boat and go to Turkey or Russia.
It all depends on the real goal you have with doing so, all alternatives have different outcomes. Remember for example that in some countries for example when you are a normal registered citizen you receive voting papers, if you don't have registered address all of a sudden, the authorities can contact your family and known friends, they will visit every previous address to search for you (this happened to me because the city I lived in did not process my personal data the right way).
If I would do it, I know i would do it right, nobody would find me.
(11-21-2018, 08:05 PM)bitsyboy Wrote:  So as title says, hypothetically, you're in a situation where you need to fake your death for whatever reason. How would you do it?

Premises of this question is not clear.
As far as faking or simulating death goes.
One can do with drugs or toxins.
Such to tetrodotoxin.

It also depends on country and law.
In short faking death is not that easy.
Cut off all your limbs and scatter them on a beach near shark infested waters.

Cons: you don't got any limbs no more
(11-21-2018, 08:05 PM)bitsyboy Wrote:  So as title says, hypothetically, you're in a situation where you need to fake your death for whatever reason. How would you do it?

I would not fake it. I would kill myself and then revive myself 3 days later like Jesus did.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you do this, you'll get Raided! 1337み 3 208 12-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Last Post: rf6686rf
  Would you arrest a family member? raidflacs2k 5 151 11-27-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: derpyhooflol
  Share your feelings. 1337み 8 262 11-25-2018, 12:58 PM
Last Post: hulken
  What books are you currently reading and/or what ones do you recommend? savagebeast1256 34 2,482 11-23-2018, 02:11 PM
Last Post: AINUCZ
  Why VPNs are horrible for your anonymity nolife 10 315 11-07-2018, 10:45 PM
Last Post: MexicanNigs2w