IceyVPN (Free VPN Service)
by iceylmao - September 14, 2021 at 10:04 PM
I got bored so I decided to make a Free VPN

Current Locations: Canada

Upcoming Locations: New York, Florida, California (if Canada does good these will come later)
DDoS attack logs: here (discord server)

All servers come with DDoS Protection From services such as. PATH, 100UP, OVH, NFO and more protection added on by me.
They can be used on most games/sites. (Some locations may work better than others for bypassing stuff due to the providers being different and some less known than bigger ones such as OVH.)
(only information logged is the incoming attacks making it so me nor anyone else can see what sites you are on or what you are doing.)
Please do not try to resell the VPN, You got it for free and shouldn't try to make any money off of it.

Download: Download
How'd you manage to do that? :D
Thanks for sharing, but the link has expired XD
Thanks for sharing, but the link has expired XD
what do u use? openvpn, wireguard?
Yoo nice work, will be sure to check it out
Thanks for your post, but I used windscribe vpn
(September 14, 2021 at 10:04 PM)iceylmao Wrote: I got bored so I decided to make a Free VPN

Current Locations: Canada

Upcoming Locations: New York, Florida, California (if Canada does good these will come later)
DDoS attack logs: here (discord server)

All servers come with DDoS Protection From services such as. PATH, 100UP, OVH, NFO and more protection added on by me.
They can be used on most games/sites. (Some locations may work better than others for bypassing stuff due to the providers being different and some less known than bigger ones such as OVH.)
(only information logged is the incoming attacks making it so me nor anyone else can see what sites you are on or what you are doing.)
Please do not try to resell the VPN, You got it for free and shouldn't try to make any money off of it.

Download: Download

Thx u for this. Very interesting and I am curious to test it out very soon
thanks, very nice i need that, vpns are very useful

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hacxx FREE IPTV (IPTV.Org Release) - Free Service - Free Download kermer 0 806 January 18, 2020 at 09:39 PM
Last Post: kermer