Ice Poseidon and Halie Plane Bomb Threat
by Omnipotent - April 28, 2017 at 05:44 AM
Now I just want someone to ground the planes going to save the yuppies in the bahamas at fyre festival.   Wink
Users browsing this thread: vektor, 47 Guest(s) damn i wonder who's watching
Any info why ice poseidon got banned on twitch? The constant shit surrounding him?
(April 29, 2017 at 05:17 PM)eybosssss Wrote: Any info why ice poseidon got banned on twitch? The constant shit surrounding him?

I assume so, really taints twitch when their top irl streamer is just causing havoc in public, whether he means to or not.
He was on thin ice already, previously getting banned 5 times. THis was probably the last straw, my opinion is that twitch just does not want to deal with Ice anymore, he just brings too much trouble and they don't want to deal with that, especially after making the news. PR stunt i'd say.
Yeah I heard @[GOD] Asik was actually hired by Paul Denino's manager to do this so that he would get national headlines and publicity.
(April 29, 2017 at 05:26 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: Yeah I heard @[GOD] Asik was actually hired by Paul Denino's manager to do this so that he would get national headlines and publicity.

yeah i heard that i have a 10 inch dick
Haha i saw this, Kinda sad for ice.
That's a really fucked up thing to do. Why do you attack his private life so much? He could have been seriously injured and you guys just laugh your ass off. Why am i even posting this. The average age of this 4chan wannabe board is under 14 anyways.
(April 29, 2017 at 07:34 PM)Revelead Wrote: The average age of this 4chan wannabe board is under 14 anyways.

I'm 12 but I feel like an adult
(April 29, 2017 at 07:34 PM)Revelead Wrote: The average age of this 4chan wannabe board is under 14 anyways.

only that this is a forum, not an image board :/
Can't wait untill your 5 dollar BF server gets raided and all of you get fucked in the ass by law enforcement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The Dealio With Ice Poseidon And RaidForums Omnipotent 99 50,769 December 06, 2018 at 11:42 PM
Last Post: gUpPoSiNnEr