I would like to give back to the community.
by Stressercc - February 04, 2019 at 06:28 PM
I could like to give back to the community.

I will be putting some stuff on github from what i code and projects i want to make for fun. 

If you want to suggest what i should make i could do a lot of languages so suggest. I will put it as open source.

I feel like opening source stuff will make me learn more and get me some practice from coding all these languages.  
People can give me feedback on what to do and i could learn from them while others are learning from me as well.

Suggest me any ideas or projects we will see if i will do it or not.

Github: https://github.com/finder
Can anyone give me ideas??
anonfile(s).com link scraper so skiddies can find things to double pos..t... I mean contribute to this forum!
(February 07, 2019 at 07:54 PM)d0nut Wrote: anonfile(s).com link scraper so skiddies can find things to double pos..t... I mean contribute to this forum!

Seems like a good idea
similar to what d0nut suggested.

a scrapper for throwbin or simiilar websites.
Since the length of the strings of the page is limited, you can make sommething which generates random strings of that length and check if that string is
a valid webpage.
(September 25, 2019 at 04:41 PM)zaogord Wrote: similar to what d0nut suggested.

a scrapper for throwbin or simiilar websites.
Since the length of the strings of the page is limited, you can make sommething which generates random strings of that length and check if that string is
a valid webpage.

True, i did one for printsrc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How To Get your money back from a LIMITED PayPal Account digitalqueen 1 217 January 08, 2020 at 09:29 PM
Last Post: Kunaal49
wwdas.com Community DB For Sale! teamkelvinsecteam 0 85 November 17, 2019 at 04:58 AM
Last Post: teamkelvinsecteam
If you use my SweatCoin refferal code I will give you Spotify Premium Cinnamonabon 1 408 February 16, 2019 at 09:42 PM
Last Post: 0blivion