I will make you a new coin from Bitcoin for 0.015 BTC
by dribbledata - April 07, 2019 at 12:44 PM
Including full support, easy to read getting started guide, how to hype your coin and make it more interesting (could require code changes, may only require services around the coin), support for mining and mining pools, block explorers, Web wallets, exchanges, comes with Linux, Windows and optional Mac yourcoin-core Qt full node wallet software.

Additional support for node hosting at 0.01 BTC/month.

For a simple clone supply your desired address prefixes, total coin supply, any premine (not recommended but it's your coin), block halvings and when, logo (supply a large transparent PNG), name of coin and ticker symbol, genesis block string (max 70 chars if not a hard fork of Bitcoin), optional DGWv3 (Dark Gravity Well) and tips on preventing disasters like instamining for additional 0.015 BTC.

DM me for details.

Escrow possible, although trusted third party needed.

Block maturity and other parameters can be adjusted too. Again DM for details.

Litecoin clones and others require extra work but more expensive at 0.035 BTC base price.
(April 07, 2019 at 12:44 PM)dribbledata Wrote: Including full support, easy to read getting started guide, how to hype your coin and make it more interesting (could require code changes, may only require services around the coin), support for mining and mining pools, block explorers, Web wallets, exchanges, comes with Linux, Windows and optional Mac yourcoin-core Qt full node wallet software.

For a simple clone supply your desired address prefixes, total coin supply, any premine (not recommended but it's your coin), block halvings and when, logo (supply a large transparent PNG), name of coin and ticker symbol, genesis block string (max 70 chars if not a hard fork of Bitcoin), optional DGWv3 (Dark Gravity Well) and tips on preventing disasters like instamining for additional 0.015 BTC.

DM me for details.

Block maturity and other parameters can be adjusted too.  Again DM for details.

Litecoin clones and others require extra work but more expensive at 0.035 BTC base price.

make JahCOin for free
JahCoin? Sure, post the specs and I'll give you a download link. Put the sources on github or similar...
(April 07, 2019 at 05:48 PM)tensey Wrote:
(April 07, 2019 at 12:44 PM)dribbledata Wrote: Including full support, easy to read getting started guide, how to hype your coin and make it more interesting (could require code changes, may only require services around the coin), support for mining and mining pools, block explorers, Web wallets, exchanges, comes with Linux, Windows and optional Mac yourcoin-core Qt full node wallet software.

DM me for details.

Block maturity and other parameters can be adjusted too.  Again DM for details.

make JahCOin for free

[Image: 3e7.jpg]
JahCoin, nice!

I can't promise the most valuable and all that, but can perform extensive testing of different proof-of-work, PoS (piece of shit too?) mechanisms, and add in new stuff if it's worth the effort so it's not another shit coin, or meme coin, unless that's exactly what you are after!

The spirit of Doge lives on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wallet.BTC.Com Brute Checker [Make Your Money Back] [Easy Cashouts] CyberCrime 4 585 July 06, 2020 at 02:26 PM
Last Post: Risen123
Bitcoin Stealer New Malware Steals speedwap4 3 922 November 14, 2019 at 07:09 PM
Last Post: jonnybanana84
I'll make things for you desu 9 2,833 July 27, 2017 at 04:18 PM
Last Post: TSJ